WTF!? Since when, But..

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Boy you're late.I don't mind it even though I am a smoker, I have always been mindful so not to smoke around other people if they aren't smokers. I don't believe in harming the health of others with my bad habits.Looking to give up anyway so this can only help me do so.

Smoking in all indoor public places will be banned. Many places - such as cinemas and public transport - have rarely permitted smoking in recent years, and so it will be places like pubs, restaurants, nightclubs and private members' clubs that feel the biggest impact of the ban.Smoking could still be banned at certain outdoor locations that are 'substantially enclosed', such as football grounds and railway platforms. No decision has yet been made on smoking inside cars carrying passengers.

If you're caught smoking in a banned area you could be fined ã50.
How do they define a public place?
Train station, pub, club. They should include bus stops too, im sick of selfish smokers under the bus shelter infect my lungs.

Smoking in all indoor public places will be banned. Many places - such as cinemas and public transport - have rarely permitted smoking in recent years, and so it will be places like pubs, restaurants, nightclubs and private members' clubs that feel the biggest impact of the ban.Smoking could still be banned at certain outdoor locations that are 'substantially enclosed', such as football grounds and railway platforms. No decision has yet been made on smoking inside cars carrying passengers.
Cars carrying passengers?!?!?!f*ck off if it were me I would say my car my rules.