A Rich Bitch

Guest chap44uns

Guest chap44uns

Who has had one of these?

Not even a milf, but a chick that you've met who happens to be rich and happens to splash some of that wealth on yourself

Where/how did you meet?

What did she buy you?

Guest chap44uns

a friend of friend is getting some serious treatment only met her 2 weeks ago, taken him out shopping even looking to go on holiday together

man met her after finshing his shift in willkinson aswell, look how his life changed

• Upvote 1

My boys ex was rich. Her brother was a well known footballer in the Premier league and her other brother deals with property development. (Not gonna name the players name for obvious reasons) Another player currently playing int the Prem is also her best friend. Smh.

She drove a fresh off the lot C class and her house was a dumb size. With heated floors all over and a sensor in the wall to turn the radio up or down with a swipe of the hand.

Family was a baiders.

She was a control freak though and its even more proof now because she is nearly 10 years older than her current boyfriend.

Spoke about my ting before. 32 yrs old. Greek/Cypriot. She's a PA for the 60th richest man in Australia or something like that...

Never spent a penny as long as I've linked her

-pays for cinema tickets and all snacks

-pays for all meals when we went out

-pays for hotels

-got me 2 tickets to jayz n Kanye n said take a friend

-took me to arsenal games all last season

Locked her off earlier this season coz she was just TOOOO into me but we got back in contact recently and she said she's got me tickets for Arsneal v Spurs...

So we back orn

pa for the 60th richest man in the world and all you have got is some arsenal tickets (a team you dont support btw) concert tickets and cinema trips

the f*ck?

i would be cashing this bitch for bags

cinema tickets you kno