A Rich Bitch

Guest chap44uns

yea one half arab half asian, lived in the familys £4 million gaff in essex, gave me a blackberry the first day i linked her, but she'd always go on like she worked hard and made her own money although her job was designing her own clothing brand which nobody has heard of, pretty girl but very annoying.

• Upvote 1

yea one half arab half asian, lived in the familys £4 million gaff in essex, gave me a blackberry the first day i linked her, but she'd always go on like she worked hard and made her own money although her job was designing her own clothing brand which nobody has heard of, pretty girl but very annoying.

this can be the be all or end all wid girls i swer... no matter how sex they are

• Upvote 2

If you have your own money you'll feel comfortable

Trass

init, lol @ this guy and his 'im a real man' persona, spending all his bricka bricka money on a bitch.

I linked the girl, she handed me a box with a blackberry, told me she didnt need it herself, i said na its cool, she said its just gona gather dust, course im gona take it. I live comfortable but i wont reject a gift if shes insisting.