Guest chap44uns

dis broad used 2 buy me sh*t - said she wud buy me an ipad

i was like kool

but she always had a problem cos i never ate her pum

so 1 time i reminded her "yo what happened to the ipad u was gettin me?"

"u dnt deserve it"

"why not"

"u dont go down on me yet expect me to do it for u everytime"

i laughed - dis ting was taking me for some prostitute. paying for my services with material goods.

the way i ate that sh*t a few days later

dgsxf

fcghv

bhb

bh

b bj

h

dis broad used 2 buy me sh*t - said she wud buy me an ipad

i was like kool

"u dnt deserve it"

"why not"

i laughed - dis ting was taking me for some prostitute. paying for my services with material goods.

the way i ate that sh*t a few days later

i dunno who u r but rate me

:rofl: :rofl:

always delivers

• 5 months later...

If you have your own money you'll feel comfortable

Trass

init, lol @ this guy and his 'im a real man' persona, spending all his bricka bricka money on a bitch.

I linked the girl, she handed me a box with a blackberry, told me she didnt need it herself, i said na its cool, she said its just gona gather dust, course im gona take it. I live comfortable but i wont reject a gift if shes insisting.

that was a mossad blackberry and im sorry to say it was bugged

• 2 years later...
On 12/4/2013 at 8:41 PM, Heero Yuy said:

:lmao:

she cheated on him with his sisters ex boyfriend, said she wants a transfer, she's now in love with this next guy.

He's begging her to stay, hasn't eaten for days... said he'll let her date the next man to see how it goes. 

Couldn't breath when my boy was telling me, the sisters ex ran a complete mockery when he was with his sister, cheated, addicted to everything, got the family to bail him out of bare financial situations, the guy in question even got him work.

Complete loss of life

So probably time I gave an update on the  situation.

So they got back together under the stipulation that he got them a house to live in. They were living at his folks while he was saving for a mortgage, but she got tired and made him rent somewhere. So 8 months has passed and he’s renting some massive 4 bedroom house. Anyway relationship turns to shit and she wants to move out, he’s convincing her to stay but she’s having none of it. One of the days his daughter slips out to his mum that the mum has found a new house and they’re moving out in a couple of days. If the daughter hadn’t let this slip the guy would’ve come back to an empty house as she had no intention of telling him when and where they were moving.

Anyway she’s moved out, he’s paying her like £600 a month. They’re still talking, he’s still taking her out on dates, trips, buying her shit without any progression (hasn't even beat in over a year). Eventually he finds out she’s been seeing another guy. Nothing really happens. She continues seeing both and both men are aware of each other.

One day he’s out shopping with her and his daughter, the second guy shows up in the carpark of the shopping centre. The second guy backs him up and tells him he’ll lay him out in front of his daughter, abit of a commotion happens but nothing guys down. The girl ends up going off at him for acting the way he did lol

The girl moves in with guy number 2 some time down the line, She' still talking to guy 1 during this time. The second guy finds out and beats her up, she moves out and back in with her folks. So she’s now chasing guy 1 again, telling him she wants him back. He shows small signs of resistance but eventually they start dating again, him paying for everything, she’s telling him she wants him back etc.

My boy works with guy number 1 which is how I know all this. My boy’s being telling me how this guy has been off with everyone all week at work. He confronts him about what’s going on, apparently she sent him a pic of a postive pregnancy test, she's already said it's the other guys and she's keeping it.

literally cannot make it up, everytime by boy fills me in with the next installment i'm just like 

:mj:

On 05/12/2013 at 10:57 AM, Frank White said:

dis broad used 2 buy me shit - said she wud buy me an ipad

i was like kool

"u dnt deserve it"

"why not"

the way i ate that shit a few days later

:rofl:

• Upvote 1