Am I the only one that's clocked?

M.Dot

Guest FaZe

lol ur not meant to be here still so dont bait it up.this forum was moved to the server, but its taking time to refresh...what u think about swifties handy work?

swiftie u r mad with this forum sh*t bruv but seriously this test site is mucho hard to read lol...but all the gizmos added on are sick and if u can lay it out in a more ipod like way (nodemwayder) it would be a good look...was wondering wtf was goin wen i logged on at firstK-dot.1

looks shower

I prefer this one still.Obviously it ain't finished yet, but its looking good. You can also change your skins at the bottom if you're not feeling this one.It seems that some posts where deleted and some threads are the same as it was last night.

boi i jus guessedanyways swift, is there a way to put an already existing forum on a next website?jus a sync ting
Can't you just link the forum from the website? (like rwd has)Also not feeling this lookI swear people don't learn from past mistakesDON'T FIX IF IT NOT BROKE