Fishing...

Haze-e

Anyone ever been or regularly go or something?

I have never done it before (Except one time in jamaica with sticks and string :lol: with bread on the end instead of bait Loool) and feel like giving it a go. My birthday is coming up and might find somewhere to learn and fish with my boys for a little competitiveness.

Anyone know of anywhere I could do this?

Went fishing on holiday last year.

Was good fun provided you got beers, some good conversation, hot sun and open ocean. Wouldn't really bother fishing in UK tbh.

Don't expect to come back with 100 fishes in your net, you can spend hours trying and not get a catch, it's alot harder than you think. Fish are clever bastards and moretime will just eat the bait and f*ck off.

Having said that fishing at resorts > > >, if you catch a nice one they usually cook the f*cker for you.

Really wanna try this, I've deffo got the patience for it. Need to bring someone though, 'llow talking to myself

/

In a topic of fishes, I really want buy some aquarium.

All aquarium owners, is it worth it, is it too much hassle, how often you clean?

How much does it cost?

f*ck*ng hard work.

Anyone ever been or regularly go or something?

I have never done it before (Except one time in jamaica with sticks and string :lol: with bread on the end instead of bait Loool) and feel like giving it a go. My birthday is coming up and might find somewhere to learn and fish with my boys for a little competitiveness.

Anyone know of anywhere I could do this?

wanka

come on lets have it out mate

reckon it would be nice with a few beers from a boat,

fuck standing by the side of a river or lake tho, boring.