Do any of the black users on here have white 'uncles/auntys'

kerser

personally i cant bring myself to do it

fuk all that sh*t

Thats pathetic imo.

/

My family is completely mixed up, when we get together there will be dreads, ginger curls and blond bobs. Most of whom I have known since I can remember and have respect for, my family are welcoming and we are all very close. If I was to not accept a certain member of family due to the colour of their skin what would that make me? (you)? An idiot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

personally i cant bring myself to do it

fuk all that sh*t

Thats pathetic imo.

/

My family is completely mixed up, when we get together there will be dreads, ginger curls and blond bobs. Most of whom I have known since I can remember and have respect for, my family are welcoming and we are all very close. If I was to not accept a certain member of family due to the colour of their skin what would that make me? (you)? An idiot.

You're not black so wtf u talking about?

You're not black so wtf u talking about?

Im not male either but still reply to topics addressed directly to men of the forum. Im not black but not white either, my immediate family are black so i'm sharing my experience within that situation and why this thread is ridiculous.