Do any of the black users on here have white 'uncles/auntys'

kerser

My darg at uni (nigerian) said when he was like 8 he went round his (white) friends house and called her Auntie and she said "Call me sharon"

When his dad picked him from the house he left the house said "Bye Sharon" and his dad beat him in the car saying "Sharon eh, you call her auntie or Mrs Brown"

• Upvote 8

Guest Chelsea Jack

My darg at uni (nigerian) said when he was like 8 he went round his (white) friends house and called her Auntie and she said "Call me sharon"

When his dad picked him from the house he left the house said "Bye Sharon" and his dad beat him in the car saying "Sharon eh, you call her auntie or Mrs Brown"

cool parenting skills

llk

k

kkioio

i

i

i

i

kik

olol

l

l

l

cool parenting skills

Character building mate

:lmao:

with other people's mums i call them "Mrs *insert surname here*" or Mr.. you get the point

/

Sharon Brown yeah?

Yeah mate, I don't remember the actual name, but the actual name bares no relevance to the point of the story

How about instead of nit picking you go pick up a cloth and clean your yard Dave

Guest Chelsea Jack

cool parenting skills

Character building mate

nah fella

beating a child cos he deserves it is character building

beating a child cos he called his friend's mum by her first name is child abuse

cool parenting skills

Character building mate

nah fella

beating a child cos he deserves it is character building

beating a child cos he called his friend's mum by her first name is child abuse

Potatoe

Partatoe

• Upvote 1