Travel document

BoxYourDadUp

Does anybody know about what countries you can fly to without a visa using a TD?Want to go on hol during the summer, but one of my boys telling me he needs a visa first..He is a uk citizen.
UK citizenship will allow you to travel to a few places without a visa, just as long as you have the British Passport.You can travel to the countries in the EU, USA and most of the Commonwealth Wealth countries.http://www.fco.gov.uk/travel

Guest Ryan
My friend had to get a visa when we went Greece last year, cos she wasnt born her an although shes a UK citizen she didnt actually have a british passport.
Janay don't believe the lies that he's sprouting.Only thing I said was "love you too" in reply to you saying that bad word about me biggrin.gif

Its purple?Denied a UK passport due to Criminal History.
reason I say rainbowits cause they come in different colours (i think - a cousin of mine that used to live in near me when I was little used to sell them)pissed thoughermmanyway yer you can't travel to your country of origin with it but you're bless to go most other placesi know one Brazilian guy that travelled to Venezuela with it and from there used his Brazilian passport to get into his country.