Nines

Flojo

two listens

was cronk for the first, slightly preoccupied for the second

but overall i'm impressed i think

like all his stuff, very well polished

few too many references to "when i was in jail"

bait Weeknd wannabe feature, couple cringe choruses

first two tracks are nuts nuts nuts, seriously track 2...

looking forward to properly digesting

whip music imo

2 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Eesh

I say Nines is the best orthodox rapper after Wretch

Hes perfected the balance between story teller & punchline rapper

I wonder>>>

Good body of work

Only complaint I have is the choruses but that's a given cos tbf I wouldnt mind hearing him rap for 8 minutes straight

The thing with Wretch is that he doesnt know how to make songs that well (eg on his ew album only a couplereally good songs) but hes really good at freestyles. Nines though knows how to make songs

The way Drift hit the nail on the head regarding the sampled choruses. Nines could have done with a few more of those like gave it all rather than relying on hooks from some of the people he got to do hooks on this album. It's solid though don't think its a classic but it's like a 7.5 album

1 hour ago, Natty said:

The way Drift hit the nail on the head regarding the sampled choruses. Nines could have done with a few more of those like gave it all rather than relying on hooks from some of the people he got to do hooks on this album. It's solid though don't think its a classic but it's like a 7.5 album

Think the general consensus is that its a classic and I agree tbh. I hear what your saying about the samples but I dont think it takes away from the album 

17 hours ago, Natty said:

have to agree with this

have time to take this in properly only had a quick listen and it was ok personally my favourite nines project is gone to November the beats in that mixtape suited him the best along with the rnb type of feeling it had.

going to be interesting to see what kind of numbers this album does cause the campaign and marketing flopped and  it was you man biggingup the becky as if she was some mastermind :lmao: . 

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Funkyskanker said:

going to be interesting to see what kind of numbers this album does cause the campaign and marketing flopped and  it was you man biggingup the becky as if she was some mastermind :lmao: . 

your acc a madman lol mans been chattin bare rubbish throughout the whole thread

• Upvote 3

That bar ?