"nearly Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason" .....

MARVELL

.....Di blaady daemonz

white on white crime needs to stop.

when i and others first mentioned this, who was it on here that said suttin like :

"watch them start trying to link this to illuminati conspiracies reh reh"

well, an abuse victim says so so who are you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6m-5BUNXfNU&noredirect=1

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

thats how they play games with you

they report some of the news to make them look legit in everything so as to keep people from seeing that they mostly lie

half truth to some is still the whole truth

even someone like thun's idol alex jones has said sh*t like this years ago

but it would be 'a conspiracy' back then....until the wave of info cant be hidden anymore and the mainstream touch on it

i didnt post this cos i NOW believe it since its been mentioned on CH4

it was posted for the sheep who need channel 4 to say it before they believe anything about it

freemasonry is a taboo topic for the most part, people glaze over like you just called the queen a reptile if you mention it, which is a shame because its actually quite important. Certain parts of this country and many aspects of our system are rife with masonry,

I believe that freemasons should be banned from public service quite simply because some of the oaths and vows they take as masons directly contravene the oaths they make as public servants, this is to me quite traitorous.

It is quite obviously problematic to have a police force and judicial system infested with masonry when they take oaths which amount to a pledge to protect their fellow masons from prosecution.

and frankly i dont want the country to be run be a bunch of dodgy cunts who dress up in kinky robes and surround themselves with occultist mumbo jumbo on the weekend, the revelation that such types are partial to a spot of noncery should come as no surprise.

• Upvote 5

i was recently asked to join some sort of old boys set up related to my old school, all older white fellows, quite a few jews, nothing like the school was in my generation full of black. I know this organisation has some ties with freemasons so im reluctant to join but im also very intrigued to see what goes on and mix with a circle of people who are very alien to me, could also open some doors.

my ex got booked to sing at some mason lodge monthly social event

the guys bring their wifes out and they get a wee drink etc

from the outside it was one of them buildings that tried too hard to look ordinary

inside it was full of weird symbols etc. they gave us some room for her to get changed in full weird looking sh*t i felt like taking a few pictures but at the same time i was para to stay on my ps and qs

thats how they play games with you

they report some of the news to make them look legit in everything so as to keep people from seeing that they mostly lie

half truth to some is still the whole truth

even someone like thun's idol alex jones has said sh*t like this years ago

but it would be 'a conspiracy' back then....until the wave of info cant be hidden anymore and the mainstream touch on it

i didnt post this cos i NOW believe it since its been mentioned on CH4

it was posted for the sheep who need channel 4 to say it before they believe anything about it

This tbh. Which is quite sad but at least it will start opening up some eyes.

lol @ being sheep just cause they choose not to believe theories with no solid evidence

Tbh a lot of people look to the media for their'truths'. Look at the 9'11 theories and how much evidence there is pointing in the direction of an inside job, yet still nobody believes...I'm sure if it was reported on BBC that it was an inside job.. people will begin to believe the theories, just because it's been reported on tv.

lol @ being sheep just cause they choose not to believe theories with no solid evidence

Tbh a lot of people look to the media for their'truths'. Look at the 9'11 theories and how much evidence there is pointing in the direction of an inside job, yet still nobody believes...I'm sure if it was reported on BBC that it was an inside job.. people will begin to believe the theories, just because it's been reported on tv.

ok, i get that, ive seen them, they make good points

but have you also seen the counter claims with various experts looking at every single point raised at disproving it? or is that too mainstream?

na met her on holiday when i was a kid

salou spain, biggest tits id ever seen at that age

doggied her on the roof of the hotel while our families were below us around the pool

was goin out with her on msn for a few months afterwards lololol

ahhh man to be a flippin kid again

• Upvote 1