Veet for men

Captain Planet

Leave it.

As a muslim, you should be shaving your pits and pubic hair anyway :)

Really? :/

Do you do your eyebrows?

Yes, really.

LOL

Trying to catch me out yeah. Yes I do. There's different rulings on eyebrows tbh... some say don't pluck, others say keep tidy without changing the shape.

LOL Yeah it seems to be a weird one (the eyebrows) as some people think you can leave the middle, but other say you can get rid of the middle but don't modify your brows (make thinner, reshape etc etc).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Creme/dp/B000KKNQBK

pmsl @ the reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS 24 Jan 2012

By Andrew

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I stopped shaving/waxing my legs and I noticed that after the initial re growth (which was just rediculous), after a while the hairs fell off my legs and left some really really fine hairs instead that are barely visible and u cant even feel..

Unless ur a beast (or turkish and dem Medi gyal deh), as a woman its amazing how media targeted we are to believe that our bodies arnt feminine, and we invest in products that actually make us even hairier when it grows back.

S'a trap

• Upvote 2