Online Blackjack?

Rich Kid

Been looking for online Blackjack but keep getting boog versions.

This happened to me just now

I found this - http://www.crazyeights-cardgame.com/

Tried to put an 8 down so the computer can miss a go and it's asking me what colour suit do I want to change to :/

/

A smartphone app with all the correct power cards and rules would do well in this country

Prison Rules Blackjack - Official rules I play with:

Can't finish on an 8, King or Queen if its down to the final two players. Other non finishing moves would be Two kings, a Queen or anything that brings it back to your turn.

Queens a slag meaning anything goes ontop of it, but it can only go ontop of her suit. Normal updown rules apply.

First card is always live.

If someone finishes on an Ace, you cut the deck to determine what value the Ace is.

NO BRINGBACKS.

Jacks on twos are fine, as are two's on Jacks.

Number of cards dealt depends on the amount of players, with no more then 10 cards being dealt to an individual.

*EDIT* No amount of 8's can make you miss your own turn

These should be the definitive rules for the game. I'm gonna see i'm my friend who left my company to develop apps wants to have a go at making it

• Upvote 1

this game >

the rules constantly change but the basics are there

black jack = pick up 5

2 = pick up 2

king = reverse the order

8= miss a go

queen needs to be covered

ace = changes suit

• Upvote 1

Was called shithead at my college

• Downvote 1

shit head lol

learnt this in primary school

sh*t head is a completely different game, also with many rules.

I can see how people would think its similar to blackjack but its not. Basic rules, 3 cards face up ontop of 3 cards face down, with 3 cards in each players hand. Must always have 3 cards in your hand and you go around clockwise putting down your pairs and each time and replacing it with a card from the deck. There are various power cards but the idea is you can only put down cards if you have a pair or higher and can only put a higher card then the card on the deck.

4 cards of the same suit burns the deck as does a 10 so it goes on top of anything. 2 resets the deck as its the lowest card, 9 means you must put a 9 or lower, and Jack is a Glass/see through card so it goes on top of everything, a privilage reserved for only the 2 and 10 for the above reasons.

Once you are down to the 6 cards dealt out at the start you can put these down, in numerical order as per the rules of the open game, the last 3 cards are a gamble. If at anytime you can't put a card down you have to pick up the entire deck. Should have mentioned it earlier.

But yeah, basic rulez

Ah yeh thats the one