Smoking on di bus.... (Superman moment)

Afroman

Nah come on. How can people say they wouldn't care if someone was smoking.

I pay out for the bus and I should just be humble if some c*nt sparks up a browns?

And I know he's doing it to look like a badman, unless you're gonna tell me that he was that desperate for a smoke?

i ride public transport for free, can i get a pass?

i actually thought the yute was respectful

either that or fearful knowing he was on cam

none of the pple calling him moist on here wld ever say that to his face so just hush the Gangnam talk

just like a breh who was gonna do it wdnt be talking about doing it

lol@ that batman jump, cameraman was shook..cos he definitely didnt land well.

• Downvote 6

Bwoy , thats how i feel innit . Can't be ratting out a brother over a fag . Should have just took it out his mouth instead of crying like a bitch

At the same time you have to remember this "brother" would probably feel noway to rob or shoot another "brother".

This whole snitching thing, I think your opinion of it changes as you get older.

How you can live in civilisation and not develop some kind of moral compass is beyond me. Not telling on your homeboys when you get nicked for something together is one thing, but not reporting a rapist, or a child abuser just because of some disjointed moral code is ridiculous. I swear some people would prefer it if we lived in the Wild West where you can take what you want, do what you want and the only justice is death by a someone who wants something more.

Get a grip, young niggas. The police are no doubt an oppressive force but can serve a purpose when required, everybody appreciates the police when they get burgled and they find your sh*t

pos'