Di Somalian/Eritrean girls appreciation thread

Guest chap44uns

There is no middle ground with somalian chicks. They are either a 9 out of 10 winner or a 1/10.

lol real talk.

Eskay Jones need to relax with the Spurs fans stance, when things are going well they can over hype and it makes you want them to become used to loosing again.

I'm happy to see appreciation for my girls this stereotype imposed on my race is dropping due to mandem actually realizing Somalia girls are the best of both worlds they all black genes for curves and Arab blood that brings the beauty out. Since I divorced my chick I have been banging so many chick's over here its too easy as they want a man to take them to the UK and the girls here are twice as banging as the pictures posted

I'm not gonna lie 90 percent will never go outside our race if they do it will be for a white man the same hatred that "blacks" is installed into their brain so mandem good luck the chase will be worth it but allow this stupid stereotype you have for Somalia girls we are the freshest

Allow begging

lol

arab girls are the best overall race though

they have the pretty faces like asian girls

but the curvy bodies like the blacks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never understood the hate for Somalian girls, when you get a dime there's hard to find any faults. Real hair, perfect complexion, body fi days. What more could you want?

8d3e268c1e1611e2984522000a1f8ad9_7.jpg

078110780a8d11e28a6422000a1fc2de_7.jpg

Beat this ting in Sweden. The Somalian chicks there are another level. Not the dusty ones that live in Chicken Cottage like over here. Need to go back ASAP.

388086_10150982480716924_1667984576_n.jpg

528575_10150634798451924_620774797_n.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I never said we hail from Arab blood I'm saying we have Arab skin contrast, the whole Somalians are not black was started by the black Africans and Jamaica as if they says who is black or not I consider myself a black African f*ck the stereotype against us I knew sooner or later people will recognized the beauty of our woman, one tip I can offer a man tryna date is family once u figure a way to be respect them she will give you anything you want. Where I'm at now everyday is like a brasilan beach the chick's have zero breasts but the backoff in every girl is on point

Not begging any race I'm proud of my own