Xbox 360 HD Heads

The King

When i connect my 360 up to my TV it NEVER acknowledges that the cable is switched to HDTV. It still says it is switched to TV. I connect the red, blue & green into the component ports and then the red & white into the audio slots next to it. Is it that im connecting it up wrong or is the cable f*cked?

Thats how i do it, and it works.The wire is on HDTV ye? that little box thing thats on the cable?
yeye.on the cable you get with it, the little switch on the end of the HDAV cable that plugs into the console in on HDTV and still nothing. I need to sort it cos it comes up with fuzzy edges on some of the games.

yeye.on the cable you get with it, the little switch on the end of the HDAV cable that plugs into the console in on HDTV and still nothing. I need to sort it cos it comes up with fuzzy edges on some of the games.
Its the cable then i guess. The way that you're connecting it is exactly like mine.Unless you're trying it on a normal TV and not a HDTV. biggrin.gif