The Computer Build Topic

Kurtis

my ones pretty crap, but its cool cause it just uses 1 USB cable so no need for other graphics ports

and its one point touch, not even capacitive or anything, its like them old school windows phones with the stylus.

looking to cop this

once i can find a UK shop that sells it

can use it for twitter, facebook or games maps where you can zoom etc, pretty much anything you can do on screen, but with touch

making me feel like building one

built one in 05 but been on the laptop wave since

hmmmm

Not toooo sure how that clocked up to almost a grand but I must be missing something...

Anyway while I was doing my last build I took some random pics. Not the best and still havent got a pic of it all finished but here....

1. Fractal Define R3 tower case... Just putting in some motherboard standoffs...

14lra4p.jpg

2. The motherboard (Asus P8Z68-V/Gen3) In the case...

1zgc4x.jpg

3. Threw the PSU in... Probably the most important thing.. Seasonic M12ii 520W

atn2ad.jpg

4. Graphics card... Asus ATI 6870 - MASSIVE thing. Pic does not show it well at all but F it

avn214.jpg

5. The edge of the 256GB Samsung 830 SSD and 1TB Samsung F3 mechanical

2hxsg79.jpg

6. An almost finished pic. When my bitch got bored of snapping for me and went to lay down.

34rvxiv.jpg

In the last pic theres no middle fan put in yet for the cooler. Missing my 128GB Crucial M4 SSD too and probably some other stuff like not being cable tidied.

2500k CPU hiding behind the cooler... When I can be bothered later I'll get a pic of how it is now after a month or 2.

• Upvote 5