15 Ways 20-Somethings Ruin Their Twenties

Guest chap44uns

Yeah i used to be 14 a little, sometimes I found myself a bit too critical of certain things like music, culture and lifestyle. A lot if it is stuff that I believe was/is leading friends down a long negative road but even so it comes to a point where I even realise myself I need to allow it and shut up.

But then again another circle who are much more educated tend to agree on my points so I don't even need to say those kind of things to them.

But all in all I've learnt to lighten up quite a lot in recent years.

These are all lessons I've learnt from personal experience or been warned by others.

Should include 'dont get a bitch pregnant' coz I konw a lot of people who have problems with their ex that they need to handle so they can continue to see their child.

Thing is these are all fairly short term they should change 15 to something like 'not planning for the future' or something to do with working towards a career goal / where you aim to be in 5 years etc.

or change 6 for 'dont get stuck in a rut'

I look back over the last few years since I finished uni and see that some people have progressed further than me. back in 2008-2010 i was at the end of a long term relationship where i lacked motivation and ambition. something i acknowledge as a mistake ce la vive i have learnt from it.

number 3 destructive relationship f*cked my 20s up big time, trust me get out of that sh*t before it starts, u could end up with a kid with someone u hate.

From 18 until 25 I spent ALL MY TIME with a woman I thought it would work..... IT DIDNT. Bitch broke it off 4 days prior to my 25th.

Yes I am a very bitter man and have no mercy for anything with a vagina. Trifling ass hoes

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

number 3 destructive relationship f*cked my 20s up big time, trust me get out of that sh*t before it starts, u could end up with a kid with someone u hate.

From 18 until 25 I spent ALL MY TIME with a woman I thought it would work..... IT DIDNT. Bitch broke it off 4 days prior to my 25th.

Yes I am a very bitter man and have no mercy for anything with a vagina. Trifling ass hoes

7 years wow, the pain musta been a madness

• Downvote 1