Ghanian Kweku Adoboli, UBS trader charged with fraud, jailed for 7 years

mwpfilms

Imagine you just wrote that as I was reading this in another article:

As Ms Adamson said, from the experience of her own clients: “Those who get caught lower down the chain tend to be almost like patsies. The people at the top are far harder to catch. They’re very controlling and very, very clever.

“If they had chosen to become legitimate businessmen, they could have been brilliant.”

https://www.independent.cow.uk/news/business/comment/life-is-a-carousel-of-fraud-and-the-people-involved-can-be-clever-and-very-dangerous-10455043.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even if he had bothered he still would av got turfed

Its really horrible that this is being plastered all over the news, it's internationally known. But most comments on bbc africa fb are very positive and encouraging. Wish him all the very best at home. Hope he makes a great success of himself

11 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

understood.

eben if you dont do crime, you never know how the law might chnage, what circusmtances you will be in etc etc 

best to do it now and forget about it rather than being lazy 

my man could easily have dont it but my guess it that he couldnt be bothered in taking the citiizenhip test 

if he bothered to do it he wouldnt have got 'turfed'  

he would have been a british citizen 

Just now, Heero Yuy said:

Nah I hear that.

Was listening to him on LBC recently, maybe last week. Said he delayed doing it originally because it benefited him for work purposes ffs.

Hopefully this has raised awareness, dunno what the future may hold.

may have to dig out this interview 

work purposes he chatting shit - he simply couldnt be arsed 

he prob never thought that there would be any possibility that a public school head boy son of a diplomat would be deported 

Don't go round giving anyone your folly advice

Unless you are born here. Your citizenship is up for grabs if u commit a crime that sees you with a sentence in excess of 4 years. 

In addition there is very much a deport now, see if they have the means, energy to argue it later. You can be deported illegally, no problem. The government and the country don't give one monkey about any foreign criminal regardless if u have a red passport.

Div

16 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Unless you are born here. Your citizenship is up for grabs if u commit a crime that sees you with a sentence in excess of 4 years. 

In addition there is very much a deport now, see if they have the means, energy to argue it later. You can be deported illegally, no problem. The government and the country don't give one monkey about any foreign criminal regardless if u have a red passport.

Div

This is true. However, in his circumstance he could have had more legs to stand on..

Never understood people who have lived here for so long but haven't had their citizenship in order.

44 minutes ago, Drift said:

Anyone on here a freshie?

???

One don of mine ain’t bothered with shit yet, do you know how tedious it is planning holidays with this guy? Fuck. After a while the rest of just don’t bother including him in plans. 

I bants my girl. As a former freshie she gets it from me but she knew she had to do it. 

That little burgundy book is a damn near cheat code. 

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Unless you are born here. Your citizenship is up for grabs if u commit a crime that sees you with a sentence in excess of 4 years

Div

although you very much look like a man these emotional outbursts scream to me woman but im still not sur...

if you hold dual citenzhip then you can be deported - if you had renounced the citizenship of your birth country then you cannot be deported as you would be deemed stateless 

but still mr/miss i thought i was on ignore??

you

luv

it

you dusty barren whore

#positivevibesonly

26 minutes ago, Wavant said:

???

One don of mine ain’t bothered with shit yet, do you know how tedious it is planning holidays with this guy? Fuck. After a while the rest of just don’t bother including him in plans. 

I bants my girl. As a former freshie she gets it from me but she knew she had to do it. 

That little burgundy book is a damn near cheat code. 

so you really retired from the game 

well done