Girl gets knocked out cold in Plaistow by black guy

Vertigo

Yo this guy looks crazy.

The 16-year-old girl was followed by a man from her house around midday on Tuesday, November 13 along High Street when she was struck across the head outside the Black Lion pub.

Speaking anonymously, the victim said she could not remember the man coming up behind her and simply woke up in pain in the ambulance.

She said: “It was really bad. I had a migraine, my chin was grazed and sore, my teeth were hurting because they were chipped and I couldn’t talk.

“I hope he does get caught so he doesn’t do it again to another person. I hope I am his last victim,” she added in an interview with ITV’s London Tonight, televised this evening.

She was taken to Newham General Hospital with bruising to the head and cuts to her face and was treated and released that day.

The suspect is described as a black man of muscular build, with a shaven head. He is about 6ft tall, aged 25 to 30 years and was wearing a baseball jacket and jeans.

article-2235811-162159qpzd.jpg

article-2235811-16215r4qr8.jpg

article-2235811-162150wpui.jpg