Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

Halo 3 Beta Demo

Shitethought it would be much better...then again it is a beta...still seems like they just put halo 2 up

any news on when the noemall demo is out i dint get crapdown

Who eles has got it Sick how u can record your matches
VT3 has something like that you can go online(xbox live via the game) & watch the best matches of the day

i think its good but it is a lot like halo 2 but if it aint broke dont fix it games like this are never different cos of the multiplayer option its the story and the new enemies etc that will make halo 3 goodanyone actually still got and xbox live account i got that 12 month one thats for 40 quid but havent started it yet as im still on my month free optionSHOTGUN BARNEY is me

aint there going to be a normal demo ??i refuse to buy crackdown

whats wrong with crack down gt the game is good imo at worst i would expect people to say its okay but its no way sh*tbesides you can get that second hand for like 15 to 20 quid now and ya can play it online which with the right group of people can be fun im not sure how many people can play that together at once but just imagine several rwders playing that you mischief stat etctheraputic if you ask me why else you think i aint been sending for people on here

not feeling that unrealistic feel to the game (only played the demo)

Guest Yoshie.

Crackdown is over swag.Looks like some child game.Got it still.Need to get the Halo demo.What's it saying?

*Plays for the third time*[TEMPA T] ARE U FUCKING CRAZY[/TEMPA T]IT WAS QUITE SIK I RECORDED SOME SICK VIDEO OF ME GHOSTING

clocked crackdown. never played a game with so much repetition in it. all you do is jump from building to building and then shooting 300 enemies at the boss