Did all humans originate from Africa?

Guest chap44uns

Basically Venom summed it up.

/

I don't laugh at anyone who believes a God exists, I just find it ridiculous how people can believe in the Bible as a rational explanation to our existence in 2012.

I believe the Big Bang was the beginning of our Universe, I independently came to a conclusion of how the Big Bang could have occured, in short it could of been the singularity within a black hole meaning our universe isn't even the beginning, upon further research Stephen Hawking pretty much validates my idea as possible, beyond that though I don't have a clue.

I don't discount the possibilty that there is a God (although I find it hard to fathom), higher energy or whatever, the only thing I find laughable is the Bible.

I agree something cannot come from nothing, but there is nothing wrong with saying I don't know either.

I choose Science over Religion because it is constantly looking for answers, where Religion thinks it has the answers, how can progress be made in a system so closed minded and obstinate?

Religion hasn't brought any real measurable benefits to the world, Science undoubtably has.

Yet again you split science from religion unjustly. The holy book can explain our existence, be it in a mild form, they can still explain. The big bang in not contradicting religion (the main three) whatsoever so you can say you believe in the big bang and believe in god.

Saying religion gives you all the answers are false too. Islam tells you to find out about the universe & science.

Your last comment is just rubbish tbh, a stupid comment. Look into Islam & science and you will see that you are just tr0lling.

Justin you are talking complete utter sh*t.

The Hubble Telescope has captured Galaxies which scientist believe are nearly as old as our universe over 13 billion years old, there is nothing in the bible which can even remotely relate to alot of what has been observed, mild form?

Science contradicts the bible chronologically and factually, God making Eve from the rib of Adam isn't contradicted by Science?

God creating anatomically modern man just like that isn't contradicted by evolution?

The vast amounts of fossil evidence of ancient hominid species doesn't contradict the bible?

Did Noah take Dinosaurs in his boat?

And you didn't answer my question on this supposed morality religion gives us, why do we need religion when Bees and Lions don't inorder to function successfully in their communities?

• Upvote 1

Your tr0lling me. You take the 6 days, literally in a sense where you can only see 6 days when to the most highest being, 6 days could be 6 trillion days for us.

There is nothing that states that these "Humanoids" could be deformed humans or early humans since humans NOW are most probably VERY DIFFERENT than humans 10,000 years ago, physically.

What is to say something hasn't got control over these mutations (Evolution you may call it)? You believe it happens just cause, like you have a soul, just cause. That is pretty pointless, you may as well jump off a cliff now, since your here for no reason.

Dinosaurs? f*ck off mate, going on like God created us in the same time scale, shut up man.

Animals have instinct, the same instinct like why Male Lions will kill other Males cubs (from other prides). No Animal has a Brain (Dolphins are closest) like ours. Bees & Lions have no time to think about the bigger picture of things and neither do any other animal. Your question are pretty stupid, since animals can't think like us.

/

TBH, your are a fool. You base everything bad that has happened on this world on religion and don't look at the greed of some human beings, especially the ones who have used the name of religion to create wars.Your no smarter than a Sun/Dail Mail reader. Even when people are the same religion being bad to each other, you probably still blame it on religion. This tell me you have a small mind.

No Animal has a Brain (Dolphins are closest) like ours. Bees & Lions have no time to think about the bigger picture of things and neither do any other animal. Your question are pretty stupid, since animals can't think like us.

The arrogance of religion.

Animals have instinct, the same instinct like why Male Lions will kill other Males cubs (from other prides).

Look up the word instinct, the above scenario does not fit an impulsive action.

Killing children from a rival inorder to mate is a calculated risky decision.

That is intelligence in every sense of the word.

Just like when you see Oxen attacking a Lion which has 1 of their children in it's jaws, intelligence.

Elephants have been observed to stay within close proximity to a dead family member for days in mourning, even when an attempt is made to scare them off they won't leave, that is clear understaning of a situation.

Just like the video of the Zebra clearly trying to drown the Lion by submerging it under water and escaping.

I was parked up somewhere early morning few months ago and witnessed a crow which had learnt to open Pizza boxes, it used it's beak to lift the lid to see if there was any food inside, when it realised the box was empty guess what? It went to the other box and lifted the lid in the exact same manner, was astonishing to watch, that isn't instinct.

Even when people are the same religion being bad to each other, you probably still blame it on religion. This tell me you have a small mind.

I have never said anything even remotely similar.

Read what you wrote above and then tell me who has the small mind.

all continents and countries were all once joined up

it was just 1 green place

that green place was called the motherland

a.k.a - africa

until a massive worldwide armageddon

which broke up the motherland

and then countries and continents formed

so yes... u could say we all originate from di afreek

a few hundred yrs ago there was no such word as JEW

its a new word, and the word JEW today does not stand for the short form of JUDAH..from where the word JEW we use today comes from

Yehudi means people of God, and this was shortened to YEW (yehudim) before an error in translation into english produced the J instead of the Y

so toney, your questions make sense, but the daemons want you to believe they were blond haired and blue eyed

Israel is actually IN Africa, ..sh*t about 'the middle east'

half of it was all dominated by black africans so that should answer all your questions.

why else will the same city remain in constant turmoil since inception?

cos daemon Arabs and Europeans are fighting for this that aint even theirs in the first place.but the africans are more concerned about Dominion and overflowing bottles of prosperity from pastor Livelongthan knowing the true roots of the religion they follow. go ask Ethiopians about Christianity

Swear the letter j is a daemon letter

Didn't come about till after Jesus was born

Why is y that nigga was never called Jesus

Pmsl @ religion tho

Leeeeaaaavveeee.....

I don't laugh at anyone who believes a God exists, I just find it ridiculous how people can believe in the Bible as a rational explanation to our existence in 2012.

I believe the Big Bang was the beginning of our Universe, I independently came to a conclusion of how the Big Bang could have occured, in short it could of been the singularity within a black hole meaning our universe isn't even the beginning, upon further research Stephen Hawking pretty much validates my idea as possible, beyond that though I don't have a clue.

I don't discount the possibilty that there is a God (although I find it hard to fathom), higher energy or whatever, the only thing I find laughable is the Bible.

I agree something cannot come from nothing, but there is nothing wrong with saying I don't know either.

I choose Science over Religion because it is constantly looking for answers, where Religion thinks it has the answers, how can progress be made in a system so closed minded and obstinate?

Religion hasn't brought any real measurable benefits to the world, Science undoubtably has.

Religion doesn't feel it has the answers bro....Religion is a hypothesis, albeit a fairly certain one for those who are religious, but an open minded believer will grant you the possibility that they are wrong. Science is the same, and many scientists maintain that same arrogant certainty when it comes to their own theories.

It isn't an either or thing Toney. I think you'd do well to check out some of the advances in quantum theory, especially the new theories on multiverses...God isn't something people can truly know, just like the Universe. Both are incredibly large, abstract concepts that require more than a lifetime of thought...Science and religion both seek to answer the same questions, and both paths lead to the same place...the grave, the ultimate conclusion, and one which we must arrive at one our own.

Life IS science, and science IS life. Don't let the daemon culture gas you, science does not have all the answers...As soon as we developed the technology to propel ourselves into space, we simultaneously developed the capacity to propel the shiny new nuclear warheads almost anywhere on Earth. The survival of humanity is essential in our own hands now, and as Hawkin said, it is only a matter of time before something that can happen will happen.

But all we have is a lifetime, our ideas can survive, if our species (and our society, languages, information, networks etc) does. But the ultimate questions require the ultimate experience!

• Upvote 4

And humans originated in Pangaea...I believe in God, but as a geographer I have an appreciation for the physical mechanism of the world, and tectonic plate theory is fairly obvious.

In fact...Who the f*ck knows? We only know what we know based on what we can infer from the limited fossil data we have. Carbon dating isn't a perfect science yet. It is only true until someone digs up an older set...and how long does it take for human bone to break down? We haven't founded billions of dinosaur bones....where are they?

I think we get very lucky when we find old bones...Perhaps Africa has remained a stable enough climate to allow for a greater fossil record, Europe saw the worst of the Ice Ages.

• Upvote 2

To Justin, written records only go back some 5000 years or so, modern humans have been around for around 200,000 years.

We obviously weren't able to document what life was like at the start of our existence which indicates we evolved language as a way to communicate in a more complex way no?

How can evolution be disputed if you agree with the above?

People believe in the bible and the story of the beginning of the earth but just 500 years ago we were unaware of The Americas?

Gotta be kidding me.

The sophistication of our communication is the only thing which separates us from other animals, at the start we were no different from any other ape.

In reality if were to lose all records and skilled labour we would be back to square 1, most of us wouldn't know how to make an engine or a light bulb, or even to build a hut to live in, modern civilisation is a story of incremental progression and the passing down of records but the average man is nothing special at all, this is where I feel people get it confused when they feel we are more important or intelligent than other animals.

We are where we are today because of the 0.00001% and their contribution to society.

Take everything in our modern society away and we will go back to scavenging and hunter gathering naked tomorrow then let's see if you could distinguish us from animals.

Religion doesn't feel it has the answers bro....Religion is a hypothesis

Can't agree, I grew up in church and the scriptures are pushed as the truth.

It isn't an either or thing Toney. I think you'd do well to check out some of the advances in quantum theory, especially the new theories on multiverses...

My current stance leans towards multiverses, it's what I basically said to Marvell, again I would disagree though I don't think I can believe in the bible and the possibility of multiverses.

You might misunderstand where I'm coming from though, I am not discounting the possibility of a God, just religion.

Stephen Hawking says that there doesn't have to be a creator at all, that isn't my stance, I can't comprehend that level of thinking yet but Stephen Hawking seems pretty confident in what he is saying and there are not too many who have devoted their lives to discovering the origins of the universe as much as he has.

And humans originated in Pangaea...

There is no fossil evidence to suggest modern humans existed 300 million years ago if that's what you are saying.

If humans were around at the time of the supercontinent then surely fossil dispersal would have been much greater as the barriers to get from 1 place to the next were non existent.

To Justin, written records only go back some 5000 years or so, modern humans have been around for around 200,000 years.

We obviously weren't able to document what life was like at the start of our existence which indicates we evolved language as a way to communicate in a more complex way no?

How can evolution be disputed if you agree with the above?

People believe in the bible and the story of the beginning of the earth but just 500 years ago we were unaware of The Americas?

Gotta be kidding me.

The sophistication of our communication is the only thing which separates us from other animals, at the start we were no different from any other ape.

In reality if were to lose all records and skilled labour we would be back to square 1, most of us wouldn't know how to make an engine or a light bulb, or even to build a hut to live in, modern civilisation is a story of incremental progression and the passing down of records but the average man is nothing special at all, this is where I feel people get it confused when they feel we are more important or intelligent than other animals.

We are where we are today because of the 0.00001% and their contribution to society.

Take everything in our modern society away and we will go back to scavenging and hunter gathering naked tomorrow then let's see if you could distinguish us from animals.

Our Brains were there mate, we could understand things better than any other creature. Us adapting to make tool, language and to gain knowledge isn't going against religion. I've been reading the Qur'an for 3 months now and have not come across anything that states that. But I have come across verses that encourage science and to better our lives.

I wont lie, mutations do happen, but you cannot say that mutations are not God re-engineering a cell for whatever purpose.

We are humans, with the most advanced brains on this planet. If you stripped everything, we will eventually end up to where we are now. The holy books were based on Africa tbh, nowhere else. You don't believe that Blacks went to America before Columbus, believing your deamon taught idiots who claim that's not true, yet Blacks & Arabs knew years and years before the white man that the Earth was round, pre-500 years ago.

The bible doesn't mention mutations in living things...

It would have been very easy to include a passage about living things changing over time, infact the idea would be impossible to leave out of you were to write a story about the beginnings of the world today.

I don't believe blacks went to America because there is no evidence and the primitive technology would of made it impossible imo, I don't believe anything just because it is simply the most pushed story, me saying a Jesus couldn't of been White should show this.

Everyone including Columbus knew the earth was round, that is 1 of the biggest misconceptions going.

How would Caesar of been able to construct a near accurate calendar without such knowledge?

How would sun dials to tell the time based on the suns shadows be possible if they didn't know the earth was round?

Tbh I hear that argument from religious people alot but that shouldn't be a serious point in 2012.

Read this for clarification.

http://www-spof.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/Scolumb.htm

Last point.

From Genesis:

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

The above passage makes it pretty clear of the time frame of the creation story in regards to the modern days of the week and the sabbath being on a Sunday.

It can't be interpreted in any other way ie; "days" in the passage actually meaning centuries or millennia etc...

Them ideas there are on par with Santa visiting every kid in the world in one night etc

Can't believe there are man in my generation on here as well that buy up all this sh*t and defend it to the death....brain washed

"Yh my dad supports Liverpool so I support them as well."

• Upvote 1

To all the anti evolutionists in this topic that don't believe something can come from nothing, Jesus Chris himself proved this to be possible as one of his miracles. If you're into all of that.

Lets assume we're the only intelligent life forms in the Universe, or even, our planet contains the only life in the universe considering we don't know any better, It took 13 billion years for the Universe to produce a planet that can sustain life. And of all the billions upon billions of different life forms that exist or have existed on this single planet, only one has developed our abilities and "Conciousness" of our own existence. But it is completely feasible there are millions of planets that are almost exactly the same as ours that don't have any intelligent life at all. But because our universe is so unbelievably vast, any combination of events can contribute to life forming, to say that someone just decided to create it is ridiculous.

Its another example of something from nothing, the bible endorses the idea of the Big Bang

• Upvote 2