Sign in to follow this  
CRLS AGAIN

WHO WANTS TO DRIVE TO PRESTON

This weekend?I will cover a majority of the petrol money*.Might be living there for the next 3 years of my life and Westwood's doing two nights there for that Radio1 thing goin onso i'm looking to check the place outsafe

translation: im going to preston and i want all my e-buddies to know about it cos im an attention seeker. biggrin.gif

why would i hype about going to preston you sh*t facewtff*ck offyer i'm sure you're all f*cking excitedgoing on like i haven't found a driver on here before

lolso i take it you're gonna go to uni up there?Get a train it's cheaper, especially if you book it in advance and get a young persons rail card

why would i hype about going to preston you sh*t facewtff*ck offyer i'm sure you're all f*cking excitedgoing on like i haven't found a driver on here before
touched a nerve...indeedi am still."waceman smokin a rollup"

preston in lovely lancashire

Lito, I thought you didn't like the North. Why didn't you choose a big city?

I didn't really have much of a choice.I hate the north.A student from the Uni rang me to talk to me bout the place, I locked off.She sounded sooo ghay.Argh

LMFAO.They dont all sound like spazzers you know.Infact, some northern accents are quite seuxal.

f*ck OFFI Don't get how people are able to take anyone from North seriously.It's disgusting.I'm scared I might became the first School Shooter in England and just off bare of them.LOL @ when she called back and said"why did you hang up, I take it you're from London, we have students here from your sort of background and they would love to speak to you.."next day one brer from Hampstead or some place in north rings me"whats good man i hear you're coming to UCLAN..bla bla bla"even northerners themselves know they can't be taken seriously

You're kinda pissed.But when you meet a hot chick with a northern accent you will change your view.One of my mates has like the sexiest accent ever.And I used to gun mancunian accents.

LOGI will never EVER EVER find a northern accent sexy.EVER.Posh white girls = YES.I swear I made a topic bout what happen last weekwent to one conference thing i had to for my trip this summerclocked the chungest mixed tingwhen she answered my "hello", i thought she was just nastythat nottingham accent is BUTTERSurghhurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CRLS I'm on it. Catch a train to Nottingham first, and we can double team Malika as well.
biggrin.gif He returns...

prestons swag dnt come and live here lol its dead out down here, that big weekend thing is gunna be waterlogged aswell its been pissin it down none stop

Guest TulseHill8T8

Dont worry about paying petrol pay me £550 and i will drive you there .