naughtiest thing u did as a kid.......

Kim

i remember wen i was about 14 they knocked down the blocks of flats behind my house and they built lots of new houses and there were a few show rooms there with households items in, so one day me and my freind

decided to have a look around, we left the bottom toilet window on the latch and

came back that night, we cleared it out.....next day we went back to do the second showroom this time wen we

went bk in the alarm went off so we had to dash out, the lesson learned tht day was never go bk to the scene of a crime....

but yeah theres loads more.....add urs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

primary school days i used to love make fires, one time i burned down the whole park by my estate, was shook to play out for weeks thinking the police would get me.

Secondary school i wasnt much better, got suspended 5 times and expelled just before my gcse's, ironic how im now a 'notable alumni' and they recently contacted me to be on some 'hall of fame'

• Upvote 1

threw a conical flask from the top floor on to moving buses and cars ended up hitting some yellow car. the person ran into my school shouting and sh*t i just hoped he aint catch a glimpse of my boat. the shookness was real some polish guy

/

year 9 days i would go to the large tesco near clitterhouse with my tall bredrin and put playstation2 and xbox in our backpacks would carry it over the alarm thing. got some nice games out of it

Guest Chelsea Jack

stole a 18 karat gold chaps out of my dads office draw and sold it to my freind at school the next day for 2piece chicken, ribs and chips.

That bracelet must of cost around 6 bills one of his staff members must of got fired.

eric rinsed this tune at his yutes christening