naughtiest thing u did as a kid.......

Kim

ahh fireworks were the one in school

my history class was on the top floor first door in the corridoor after you come off the stairwell

so i prepare a 'headless chicken' - rocket with the stick snapped off - light it, drop it down the stairwell, then jump into my class. im sitting in my seen all innocent and with an alibi by the time the thing goes off and triggers the fire alarm

such a stupid thing to do now i look back but at the time i was sitting in the classroom in that f*ck yeah stance

Had a bb gun thing fired rubber pellets, was about 12/13 and I fired it at the windscreen of an oncoming car, the guy had a kid in the back and thought it was a real gun so slammed the breaks on and started chasing me, he caught my friend and he told him my name and address.

I regretted it afterwards.

• Upvote 1

Stealing peds

Mainly gileras, thyphs, dragsters ect

Getting chased by police, da rush going through ur head with the sirens behind you was nuts.

Luckily I never got caught.

Islington is where all da top riders were at!

Then other things already mentioned like fires, dashing eggs at people and cars jus for chases

When I was about 16 got stopped in my friends car, had a bb gun on me so threw it under the seat, they searched the car and found it and called armed feds to come check it out, no one was sayin who's it was, so I just owened up. Luckily they let me off didn't even get nicked. Was embaresssing tho all 4 of us on bait high street in hand cuffs with bare police around

I also flooded a new build house that no one had moved into yet, the olders were gassing me telling me to do it so I stuck the hose through the letter box, I was about 13 at the time

Had a bb gun thing fired rubber pellets, was about 12/13 and I fired it at the windscreen of an oncoming car, the guy had a kid in the back and thought it was a real gun so slammed the breaks on and started chasing me, he caught my friend and he told him my name and address.

I regretted it afterwards.

hahahahaha

i was a good kid stil, grew up in the church ;)

Was in the school playground, thought it would be funny to whip off one girls hijab and run.

It was attached with a safety pin.

I received the wooden spoon that day LOL.

Reminds me of when someone ran up behind some girl in my year and yanked her wig clean off and chucked it in the air.

Was in the school playground, thought it would be funny to whip off one girls hijab and run.

It was attached with a safety pin.

I received the wooden spoon that day LOL.

Reminds me of when someone ran up behind some girl in my year and yanked her wig clean off and chucked it in the air.

lol deep... I was 6 though, didn't really understand the concept of a hijab