Pets

Supermalt

ur local pet store? or look in the papers ads

take it from some one who grew up with dogs n the likes, they are dirty and no matter WHAT it is unhygienic to have them in ur home. cats not so much as they do a lot of self grooming but yh.... they still malt

if its not in a tank filled with water its not happening in my yard, straight.

I rather my little fluff ball lays licking her fanny all night than a cat that brings me presents such as a half dead pigeon whom has lost many feathers and sh*t all over my walls (seen that disaster).

Recuse a cat/kitten though if anything

I bet u kiss ur dog innit

Let it lick ur face and all that.

• Upvote 1

and everyone I know that has a dog I can smell it on them or in their yard (no matter how 'clean') before they even tell me.

I dont understand dog lovers, iv had a good few dogs shapes and sies and I got it when I was a child, the excitement, the responsibility of feeds and walks etc. but as as an adult, fully understanding cleanliness, im not not inna it.

duttyness, dogs supposed to live outside man n roam kinda free. not rubbing their genitals up and down peoples living spaces. cats arnt that much better either the dirty stop outs.

• Upvote 1

yeah dogs give more companionship but at the same time they are more dependant on you

if you arent about to take it walks several times a day (3 or something?) then its really not fair on the animal

cats on the other hand leave them some food, give them a warm place to sleep and they will pretty much take care of themselves

f*ck a dog in ur yard. I think its when I went jamaica and saw old 2patch who lived in the back yard and i swear i never see a dog so happy and look so free yet. Man just used to eat ackee and mango -and chicken back and spend days chasing goats. Thats when I clocked what we do here is actually animal cruelty butwe think its 'love' feeding them biscuits and walking them with leashes.

And depending on what fish is how hard tank maintainance gon be. I got the fish doctors number tho, that man is passionate about keeping fish alive in healthyy environments its worth ur p for tropical fish.

f*ck a dog in ur yard. I think its when I went jamaica and saw old 2patch who lived in the back yard and i swear i never see a dog so happy and look so free yet. Man just used to eat ackee and mango -and chicken back and spend days chasing goats. Thats when I clocked what we do here is actually animal cruelty butwe think its 'love' feeding them biscuits and walking them with leashes.

the way i can picture this

lol reminds me of one time in france we got nearly a foot of snow one night then the next day there is this little dog appearing and disappearing into the snow like a dolphin diving up out of the sea. apparently its more common in parts of europe they keep the dogs as pets but let them roam free during the day