Pets

Supermalt

my uncle used to have english mastiff that weighed over 250lbs, geez used to bowl about like a stark. he got it from some greek fella, its dad was meant to be the biggest mastiff ever.

it used to eat a whole chicken in about 10 seconds flat, it had the biggest room in the house, imagine keeping a bear in ur drum and you have some idea of what it was like

The f*ck would you want that nastiness sharing your yard with you

Unfathomable

well u aint gonna get burgled are you?

the breed goes back like a 1000 years, used to be a war dog.

i dont condone this btw, i dont really like dogs but i thought i would provide a counteraction to kg's evolutionary cul-de-sac gremlin thing.

/

lol nah dave, i was terrified of it.

• Upvote 1

My uncle & auntie have a mastiff crossed with a ridgeback & pitbull

it's a beautiful looking dog but it's too strong and hyper (It's still a puppy lol)

It's got a ridgebacks coat (the sandy shiney coat).. a pits face and i have no idea how big it's going to get but it's a puppy and is already the size of a fully grown alsatian

The f*ck would you want that nastiness sharing your yard with you

Unfathomable

This is annoying, I think you must be scared of dogs. I had a cousin who was chased by a bulldog when he was 6 he's now so petrified but needs to hide it as a grown man so just acts disgusted and refuses to be near a dog.

Believe that if you take on a puppy and train it right you have an amazing companion, why do you think people love their animals in a way that you can't understand?

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

Just got a german shepherd cos I kept getting burgled hopefully she'll see the f*ckers off, I've got a persian cat as well it looks like a gremlin it cracks me up, as for the smell I just open a tub of ona gel same sh*t u use in grow rooms it works a treat

:rofl:

I just don't f*ck with animals in general really. They're annoying. I think I did have an incident as a yout that has left some mental scaring.

But that big hound is just ridiculous. I'm sitting tryna watch football and that big motherf*cker is wandering round the gaff like he owns this sh*t. Nah

na because in reality while you're watching football he's lying on the floor next to you and you're talking to him like he's your best friend

• Upvote 1

My bredrins mastiff pit hybrid is the cutest dog ever. Seen this lil guy from the size of a psp now when he stands he's my height. Taking it for walks is the one used to drag me first couple of times but he is smarter and older now. My friend lets it do whatever though bites clothes, chills on his bed while he is out kmt. Would be straight beats.

My uncle & auntie have a mastiff crossed with a ridgeback & pitbull

it's a beautiful looking dog but it's too strong and hyper (It's still a puppy lol)

It's got a ridgebacks coat (the sandy shiney coat).. a pits face and i have no idea how big it's going to get but it's a puppy and is already the size of a fully grown alsatian

Their face is sick. I would be chilling with this dog he gives certain come on son expressions and sh*t lool. It's not too hairy still got a slight fur that comes off. They get huge though specially from pup size

• Upvote 1