Kurious vs Kim K

kerser

Kurious Vs Kim K  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Whos got di banging body

• 1 year later...

Why do u keep bumping old threads

is it really an issue? I have been doing it since the days of rwd forum.

I usually do it because I am searching something and I bump the post as I dont use bookmarks.

Like my friend she sent me some astrology video to watch so I watched it. Then searched astrology on here left a post then would hope someone with some knowledge on the subject would contribute something and we would have a discussion on the subject.is that how it is suppose to work right? Just seems there is not that much interest seems like ceazy ran sam kirwin and her cousin off the forum and they had allot of . interest in that field. I had more success in the weed thread when I bumped it to ask about wax.

then obviously you search and come across topics you were not looking for but are intrested in reading so I bump the thread with kim k and kuri because I wanted to read it.

There is also nostagia bumps like Saturday night I was bumping stillmatic and was thinking shit this album is still sick. So I searched nas in the hip hop room but guess what there is not a nas topic in that room. I did not want to make one so I bumped the old jay z vs nas topic which reinvigorated the topic.

so to answer your question I bump old threads to read them or to make a contribution without making a new topic. I hope that has not caused any problems but I thought that is how you were supposed to use this forum.

Only other guy I see bumping old topics on a regular basis is porchy but that is more egotistical over football comments

• Upvote 6

Guest Chelsea Jack

and as for eric we can cast a vote to see whats wider, his head or the O2 arena, so what is it really?

22axyo.jpg

o2_arena_hok030108_01.jpg

farrk

dffd';

\'fd

'fd

\'df\'

\

fd'

'df

'

MY CHEST