Chris Eubank Jr

Mic Man

Guest Chelsea Jack

i hear u

a lot of these young guys try and imitate elusive slicksters like mayweather or a prime james toney, but to get away with that you have to be ELITE and also the recipient of the appropriate tutelage

if that's not you, you should try to stick to the fundamentals of boxing and just be an orthodox fighter, rather than trying to imitate someone who is infinitely better than you

These quasi slicksters have a predispostition to get found out once the caliber of their opponents increases. I'm sure this will happen with eubank jr.

If he left all the flash sh*t alone, he would probably find himself stepping into his punches more and getting greater power from his shots

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

bradley pryce isn't a bad test at all for a novice tbf

only watched bits and pieces of this bout, but from what i saw chris jr wasn't exactly hard to hit

he needs to allow all this de gale talk for the minute and just focus on improving his own craft

dnt mean to sound like a c*nt either, but when it's all said and done he's a private school boy who's been brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth. Will he have the heart to rally back when sh*t really gets on top for him?

bradley pryce isn't a bad test at all for a novice tbf

only watched bits and pieces of this bout, but from what i saw chris jr wasn't exactly hard to hit

he needs to allow all this de gale talk for the minute and just focus on improving his own craft

dnt mean to sound like a c*nt either, but when it's all said and done he's a private school boy who's been brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth. Will he have the heart to rally back when sh*t really gets on top for him?

how is where he went to school relevant though?

• 4 years later...