So white people are officially allowed to say the n-word now

stacksbranning

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4680530/n-word-is-a-term-of-endearment-claims-freed-man.html

A WHITE hip hop fan has been cleared of using racist language despite yelling the n-word at a black man.

Cops arrested Christopher Jones after hearing him shout the offensive word at a group of men which included a black male in Stoke-on-Trent in September.

The 43-year-old rap music fan pleaded not guilty and claimed he could not be racist because he listened to hip hop and had “more black friends than white friends”.

He said: “I am not a racist, it was used as slang. For me it is a term of endearment, not something racist.”

The sign-writer argued he regularly used the n-word on the streets around his home and said: “I can be sat with a black friend and I will say 'what up, n****r?', and it's a term of endearment.”

Defending Jones, Rob Holt QC said the word had crept into the English language and is frequently used on the estate where he is from.

He said: "He is of the opinion he simply addressed these people as he addresses them in daily speak."

However, anti-racism campaigners say the word has too many negative historical links for it to be used towards black people.

Colley Sykes, who organises a multicultural annual carnival in Stoke-on-Trent, said: "The magistrates have made a mistake – you cannot just sling words like that around.”

North Staffordshire Magistrates ruled he had used the phrase without hostility - and dismissed the case.

jones01-620_1632034a.jpg

But still black people need to stop getting offended by these words Demonz use to try and hold them back, from when you show these words don't hurt you the Demonz have to fall back. If you allow these words to offend you the Demonz will keep using them.

• Upvote 6

i've seen asians get most comfortable using the word, certain black people endorse their friend using it, people just need to 'llow using it at all, like when is it ever needed?

what 40 year olds are allowing their white mates to call them "nigga" though?

"No, don't use that word around me again, I don't want to here it. Consider that a warning. I urge you not to say that again."

Have had to say that or something like it maybe 3 times in my life. You notice the whole vibe of where you're at complete change when you do respond to it though. Some people talking like they've done nothing wrong.

If you're accepting it you are a failure.

I've fully seen my dad swing on white men for calling him that though so the fact I exercise any restraint at all is a step in the right direction I guess.

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

white people dont call other white people by a racist term

but yet black people call each other it and use it in everyday slang and want to complain when another race wants to say it?

/

is there any other word that only one race is allow to say to each other say and others arent?

exactly