So white people are officially allowed to say the n-word now

stacksbranning

this was always going to happen,

i reckon in about 20 years the word will be accepted as perfectly legit term used in order to cause offence, and in the eyes of idiots the offence will not be linked to any racial discrimination, Couple months ago i saw a white guy on Twitter who had the user name 1000niggawhat. when white people want to recite certain lyrics what do they do stop at the point the word is used? From when one of the biggest songs of the year had the word in it's tittle we're failing imo

its all well and good saying its progress for the word to no longer hold its negative connotation and strength and that we've reclaimed it and what not, but the fact that we're are not very far removed from a time where that word was a serious thing makes me think it shouldn't be used by anyone.

we are going down a dodgy dodgy road.

imagine in a couple years, your children my children can be attending schools where white people can openly refer to your child as Nigga, then when it comes time to school said child about Slavery, the civil rights campaign/movement and the racism that occured how dumb will we look if we then turn round at the end of the schooling and say "ohh buts its ok now, coz the word doesn't mean anything anymore and is a term for endearment"

f*ck that.

i am the least violent person i know, however if anyone uses that word round me regardless of race i'll confront them about it.

Pathetic depiction of progress. worthy of a South park parody tbh.

Guest chap44uns

bb

white people dont call other white people by a racist term

but yet black people call each other it and use it in everyday slang and want to complain when another race wants to say it?

/

is there any other word that only one race is allow to say to each other say and others arent?

exactly

Paki

Paki is for parrrkystar-knees

when ever an asian don refers to a paki its to them

i've seen asians get most comfortable using the word, certain black people endorse their friend using it, people just need to 'llow using it at all, like when is it ever needed?

what 40 year olds are allowing their white mates to call them "nigga" though?

what 40 year olds are allowing their black mates to call them "nigga" though?

Not down with white dude calling me nigga. I dont care what deprived council slums he was born and raised in.

As fro the music. Well. If i was white I aint paying £50 to watch a rapper use the N-word and then me resiting a clean version as I cheer along.

always wondered what dj's on radio called 'nigga in paris' track. Then I found out they just refer to it as 'paris'..

The older I grew the more I disliked people using it black or white.. Sounds very ringe with UK ebonics and all.

too late anyway. Damage as been done. All this redefining it is all coontasticated mind set which I am not down with..

I see asian guys calling them selves pakis and what not. Feel mad uncomfortable when they are throwing it around. Same should be about the N word. But Monkeys gon monk so. We always gotta be the ones lye down and get rolled over.

Bar music I will ask a white man why he feels he wants to use the 'N word' too. But he will always come with some bullshit ignorant excuse which most of these housegroes are willing to accept.. not moi..

• Upvote 1

i've seen asians get most comfortable using the word, certain black people endorse their friend using it, people just need to 'llow using it at all, like when is it ever needed?

what 40 year olds are allowing their white mates to call them "nigga" though?

what 40 year olds are allowing their black mates to call them "nigga" though?

maybe the 40 year olds that were 20 something around the hight of hiphop's use of the term? (90s)

but yeah, you're right, it does also seem somewhat ridiculous