Sausage joke

DJ TRICKSY

Larry and Bob wanted to go out drinking, but they only had $2.00 between them.Larry said, "Hang on, I have an idea" He went next door to the butcher's shop and spent the $2.00 on one large sausage.Bob said, "Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!"Larry replied, "Don't worry - just follow me."They went into the pub where Larry immediately ordered two doubleshots of Jack Daniels.Bob said, "Now you've lost it! Do you know how much trouble we willbe in?We haven't got any money to pay for this!"Larry replied, with a smile, " Don't worry - I have a plan. Cheers!"They downed their drinks.Larry said "OK! I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you geton your knees and put it in your mouth." Said and done, the barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw themout.They continued this, bar after bar, getting more and more drunk, allfor free.At the tenth bar, Bob said, "Larry - I don't think I can do thisanymore. My mouth is sore and my knees are killing me!"Larry said,"How do you think I feel?I lost the sausage after the third pub