FUCK OFF

Libertine

it was announced today that Paris Hilton will not serve 45 days in prison as sentenced, but only 23 and she will serve them in a "special needs" unit separated from the general population

Jail officials have credited good behavior, including the hotel heiress' appearance at her latest court date, for reducing Hilton's prison sentence from 45 days to at least 23, Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore announced.Hilton will serve her time separated from the general inmate population in a "special needs housing unit" at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California, The Associated Press reported. These cells are specifically reserved for high-profile inmates â including celebrities, police officers and prison guards â who might otherwise be targeted by fellow prisoners.
How the f*ck does showing up for a court date count as good behavior? Aint you supposed to do that?f*cking bitch

This is a piss take. Three times she has been caught and gets away with it, this doesn't send out a good messege at all no doubt this c*nt will do it again.f*cking cracker hope she does burn and die. I don't care if thats harsh but she is one person in this world who doesn't deserve to be where she is.

This is a piss take. Three times she has been caught and gets away with it, this doesn't send out a good messege at all no doubt this c*nt will do it again.f*cking cracker hope she does burn and die. I don't care if thats harsh but she is one person in this world who doesn't deserve to be where she is.
I'll give this bitch a nice slap one day

Good for her. We all knew this was gonna happen. Theres no point slandering her, its the courts that we should be complaining about.As soon as she wrote that letter to Arnold Schwarzeneger it was obvious that she had it in the bag.Bless her little cotton socks when she was crying.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Good for her. We all knew this was gonna happen. Theres no point slandering her, its the courts that we should be complaining about.As soon as she wrote that letter to Arnold Schwarzeneger it was obvious that she had it in the bag.Bless her little cotton socks when she was crying.
no.. nof*ckthat sh*tbless nothingshe shouldnt have been doin what she was doin in the first placeif she was an ordinary person she would got locked up sooo quickabout cryin, f*ck that sh*t, if i was Arnie i would wiped my arse with the paper

no.. nof*ckthat sh*tbless nothingshe shouldnt have been doin what she was doin in the first placeif she was an ordinary person she would got locked up sooo quickabout cryin, f*ck that sh*t, if i was Arnie i would wiped my arse with the paper
LMFAO at the arse thing.But really, yeah she knew what she was doing, but technically, is it her fault that she got let off? No.It has everything to do with who she is, but its the authorities fault for letting that be a decisive factor.

Guest asclepius

Excellent. Think about it. If the rich cannot get off lightly then western society has failed. Why are you lot moaning its just one of the disadvantages to the many advantages of the capitalist system. Would you rather communism? No?

Excellent. Think about it. If the rich cannot get off lightly then western society has failed. Why are you lot moaning its just one of the disadvantages to the many advantages of the capitalist system. Would you rather communism? No?
I agree with you still.

sum piss take init if it was one of the mandem who was gonna do that bird u think they wud get it cut in half just for turning up to courtwell least she can say she bust only half the case watch her cum out and try go on like a white lil kim

Guest asclepius
downloading music is supporting communism
its not supporting it per se it just stops a few individual members of society from getting richer. Although a marxist would think this is good lol, you know how crazy marxists are about power to the proletariat!