Help losing weight

The Somalian

Okay long story short

I have always been quite skinny, I nearly died in the summer I was in hospital when I came out they gave me steroids what I took for a month. sh*t made me very greedy I put on a load of weight. I naturally lose weight but its like 3 months I have been off the steroids I don't eat as much and I am still getting fatter. To a point where allot of my clothes no longer fit me and I am buying everything in XL (my normal size is Medium to Large). I am not really one to do allot of physical work but I am going to have to any suggestions on what to do?. I dont want to get bulky just want to lose the belly. I rarely have breakfast. I do eat allot of biscuits chocolate bars and haribos (I use to do this before I put on the weight) I also like a hot meal for lunch rice, potatoes and chicken/lamb same for dinner.

Can some recommend me a diet or plan because I am just getting bigger on my thighs and stomach

I think I healthy diet and a cardio programme is what you need.

Count how many calories you eat and keep it to 2500 a day. Generally lower the amount of simple carbs and saturated fat that you eat. Look at the back of the packets on the stuff you eat to get an idea.

Also you should start cardio exercises, like cycling, swimming, jogging.

I dont have discipline for gym was paying fitness first £50 a month for 5 months and only went once. I enjoy swimming and Cycling will look into this.

Started trying to bring in brown bread sandwiches for lunch at work but I have found I just eat more for my dinner later that day

thanks for the advice

breakfast even if its coco pops

snack (fruit??)

lunch....drop the salami for chicken

snack

dinner

swim and cycle are good... 3 times a week and after a month or so you'll notice a change

age fucks us all up

You need to increase your metabolism still. But if you don't want to work out then you might as well do nothing tbh as intence compound exercises will help you burn a lot of calories after you've finished gym for a longer period.

Cycling is good though.

I've been working out and I've lost 6 lbs, and I notice a significant weight loss and saw some loss of inches in my waist; and I was going to go to a spa and I wanted to get a "European Body Wrap", and they have said that the body wrap doesn't make you lose weight, it just gets rid of inches. So what is the difference? I thought by losing weight you also lost inches, I didn't think they were two different things.

Business VoIP

• 1 month later...