The VIP2 Quote Hall of Fame Thread.

Barney Stinson

oh

\

Man is really complaining about a bitch offering to buy things

:/

Imagine being that guy who pays for everything a bitch wants

One guy i know is like this, brought her a brand new mini cooper converts. Currently they live in a rented house which he's paying about a gee rent and that's not including bills. Now the landlord is moving back into that house, he told his girl they're gonna move into his folks for a a couple months so he can raise a deposit and she's kicking up her feet saying let's just rent somewhere else. He actually said to her i'm basically giving you a house and i'm gonna pay for all the bills and all her money will be on herself. She's still saying she'd rather him rent somewhere new rather than moving back to his folks for a couple of months.

He also paid 4 gees on the spot to have her fake tits to be corrected when something went wrong with them. She'll have a range rover sport in the next couple of years, already called it.

F0011031-Chest_pain-SPL.jpg

Lol yeah

It's so peak she's set her for life because she has his yute now. Don't get it twisted though, all this sh*t ran before the yute was around. I remember when one of her friends told my boy that one night the dude in question went to pick her up after a night out and as he was pulling up he saw her kissing up one dude, when she spotted him in his car (unaware of what he's just saw) she was pulling down/re-adjusting her skirt.

You think he ever mentioned it

F0011030-Chest_pain-SPL.jpg

lool

snapback.pngSkola, on 28 October 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

snapback.pngchap44uns, on 28 October 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

snapback.pngAfroman, on 28 October 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

:rofl:

602271_4815363063394_1497331097_n.jpg

FORCE.

she tried the cassie drop with the hair.

pmsl @ her name and all Alajah fakhin rozay

Some major disasters in these rave pics posted on fb these days.

Di ugly shits

come like

DIY-fresco-restoration-after.jpg

di resemblance is uncanny

Krang_android.jpg

+22 u kna lol

first i fired my rifle

then i hit some civilians

then i looked up to kony...

like wat the f*ck is this feelin!!

Do your ting.

I remember I was going strip club with a few man and when we got there 1 of the man (acquaintance) started making excuses like he was scared, talking about was I serious about strip club and ting, thought I was joking lol.

Wasteman.

This was me tbh, went to a strip club just off of South Beach, hated it. (no smithers gif)

lol was it that bad?

Was you scared to go in?

Nah nah wasn't scared, I just knew I'd find it seedy as f*ck and be uncomfortable, spent most of the night walking around telling strippers they weren't getting money out of me. Really disliked it from beginning to end.

If it wasn't my boys birthday I would have just bounced.

LOL why didnt you just sit down bro

lol @ the strip club problem. we were on a stag do in poland and a couple of guys just wanted to go there every night instead of out on the pull. got tiresome after the first visit. im just sitting at the bar drinking an overpriced pint deliberately avoiding eye contact.

if you dont want hassled by the girls theres only 4 words you need:

i dont

have

money