Sign in to follow this  
Guest Durrty Boi Part II

You Man Are Asleep..

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

if you woulda got ur heads together and come up with a name and content i woulda done that web magazine we discussed a while back by now.but no name, no serious suggestions etcso i jus spent my time doin my own site, we can still do it, but ill have to wait till the end of next week to get the domainn set it up coz i gotta revise for exams nowanyways this is one, took me about a daywww.forthehellofitmedia.com

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

its not full flashi used a content management system n jus added a few flash modules

its not full flashi used a content management system n jus added a few flash modules
use mainly dreamweaver?

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
use mainly dreamweaver?
yean photoshopit was jus changing up one template doethe menu is meant to move aswell, dunno what happened to that

yean photoshopit was jus changing up one template doethe menu is meant to move aswell, dunno what happened to that
big bigi need to get back on dreamweaver

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
big bigi need to get back on dreamweaver
its quite different now since adobe bought macromediau can intergrate all the products together, photoshop, flash, dreamweaver etcits got some developer tools sh*t thats its bare easier to do css n all thatand some ajax sh*t that i aint f*cked with yetbut i sh*t dnt know how to use all the programs together properly

its quite different now since adobe bought macromediau can intergrate all the products together, photoshop, flash, dreamweaver etcits got some developer tools sh*t thats its bare easier to do css n all thatand some ajax sh*t that i aint f*cked with yetbut i sh*t dnt know how to use all the programs together properly
yehh..i say flash is long...but you can get the code you want an put it in dreamweaver, muck about with it so its in right place an then voila

I like it.If you're looking for designers for this page then I'll be on it.True-say new job is kinda longing my life.AlsoConsider moving the menu above the slide-show thing.

The forum got shut down. It wasnt our fault. Also, the topic got deleted when the site got restored.I'll holla at u via MSN coz I dont wanna no cats

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

the main menu is at the tophome films etc

yer but the other one should also be in your face.i personally don't like the idea of a user having to scroll down before they see another navigational feature.loool i did say personally!again page looks freshthis reminds me, i need to start making my myspace designideaa is deyyaaa stil

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
The forum got shut down. It wasnt our fault. Also, the topic got deleted when the site got restored.I'll holla at u via MSN coz I dont wanna no cats
cool

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
What is that you're looking to do?
that just my websiteit aint like a magazine or nuffin, jus a normal site.