WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

Man like Mike is in bare threads talking technical players and what we need and in here talking about accepting Barry.

I no longer want mediocrity in my team thank you.

What 'technical' players did I say we need that in position? Find me the quote & I'll come to your house later & drop you £20, lol. Mug, lol.

• Upvote 1

As a DM, Mikel>>>>>>>>>>>>Song

Yeah Song can do a nice Hollywood pass every once in a while but let's not act like his lack of tactical discipline didn't leave Arsenal's midfield so open time and time again in games like the 3-3 vs Norwich for example. Or the amount of silly fouls he used to give away.

In a more advanced role, 'Mikel in a Nigerian shirt' >>>> Song

I would say I'd have liked to see what Song would have done under Bould, but tbh as most say Bould was the one that convinced Wenger to sell Song, I guess that tells its own story.

That said Song played in a very ill disciplined side, but he was one of the more responsible for his defensive duties. Song would have never let Agbonlahor run thru out midfield and defence, unless he'd already picked up his often mandatory yellow by then.

all that defensive superiority dont matter cause as soon as mikel puts on an arsenal shirt it's going out the window

he will bomb forward, lose the ball more often and then finally get injured and earn millions on the bench

its in the dna

song thinking he has teks >> mikel thinking he has teks

anyday

• Upvote 1