WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

Guest freestacks

He should stay for three more years with the specific objective of winning the title.

No more BS, put the money on the table and tell him to win.

During the three years the club should be making a serious decision on who will take Arsenal forward next.

SMFH .

Guest freestacks

He should get three years (altho he wants two), provided he delivers FA Cup and Champs League.

Then spends this summer, like he would if Dein was pushing him...

wait so a man has been failing for 9 years so you wanna give him a 3 year contract smh . No sympathy for goons fans . You deserve everything you get with fans like this .

the only thing on his side (i'm aware its used as an excuse almost every spring time) is injuries, but we really have been parred

wilshere walcott, ramsey mainly (& ozil for the last few weeks)

this is why i say give him one more summer to sort this all out, cut his losses on diaby and get some hench destroyer, plus the obvious strker & winger

the only thing on his side (i'm aware its used as an excuse almost every spring time) is injuries, but we really have been parred

wilshere walcott, ramsey mainly (& ozil for the last few weeks)

this is why i say give him one more summer to sort this all out, cut his losses on diaby and get some hench destroyer, plus the obvious strker & winger

Walcott was fresh back and rinsed over December.

Ozil was also rinsed. Ramsey was rins...

Do you see where I'm going with this? You can bench Podolski and sub him every game at 70 minutes but want to rinse your key players. Bad management IMO.

cant argue with that, it shows at the bottom of his heart he doesnt really have faith in our second string to do a job

then expects them to perform in the big games when our key players are out, it really is bad management

he really needs to splash, i just hope he sees that guys like arteta aint cutting it and we need guys that have discipline and can fuckin run

His time has passed.

Win the FA Cup then leave.

Been thinking about this last few days

I am far from a Wenger out guy but if he decides to call it a day then it might be a good thing for the club as I fear we run the risk of stagnating (if we havent done so already)

bit worried about the aftermath though wont lie

But if he does decide to stay then I will remain optimistic 

Tbh Martinez isn't going anywhere, very loyal manager, didn't he opt to stay with Wigan affer talking to Liverpool?

Anyway if we do go out and grab a new manager we need somone who has that winning mentality, as that needs to be instilled into the club again.

Liverpool was a big job with talk of reduction and youthful signings.

Arsenal is the opposite.

He should get three years (altho he wants two), provided he delivers FA Cup and Champs League.

Then spends this summer, like he would if Dein was pushing him...

wait so a man has been failing for 9 years so you wanna give him a 3 year contract smh . No sympathy for goons fans . You deserve everything you get with fans like this .

Pretty sure I just said he has to deliver and trophy on top of his minimum requirements...

do you realise the sweet sweet irony?

fans have always berated wenger for saying finishing 4th is a trophy in itself,. And the year we might finally win a trophy and NOT finish 4th we're calling for his head.

4th is a minimum requirement tbh, a cup on top shows progression.

However our league collapse has made people lose sight of this.

Yet the collapse has been so epic he actually has to deliver top 4 and the cup now.

Tbh Martinez isn't going anywhere, very loyal manager, didn't he opt to stay with Wigan affer talking to Liverpool?

Anyway if we do go out and grab a new manager we need somone who has that winning mentality, as that needs to be instilled into the club again.

Liverpool was a big job with talk of reduction and youthful signings.

Arsenal is the opposite.

Fam....

It was still  Wigan to Liverpool

Like I said if we can't tempt Martinez, then he either really ain't the man for us or we should really all appreciate Wenger.

how can both options not include a con for arsenal 

where does this happen IRL if she dont gimme d number shes butters neway or i should appreciate my wife who is sidechick 

if i dont get the higher paying job money was not for me neway or i shud appreciate my career in burger flipping

• Upvote 2