WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

I hear both Turkish and TF's points. But the reality is Arsenal is owned by a man who doesn't care for football achievements but profit, and until he goes this lethargy and apathy towards strengthening and challenging won't change. The new manager we get will have even less ability to change this - Wenger is probably the best we'll get at pushing back to the owners. Kroenke is a poision and i don't know that we'll be rid of it/him any time soon.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

The infighting between fans is mad - was never this toxic being an arsenal fan growing up.

I started going to Arsenal at the last years of George Graham and TBH in the family enclosure you could hear fans arguing about Graham's lack of spending and relying on youth players that weren't going to be good enough...

2:35 onwards.... Starts with him being told about the fans chanting spend spend and his reaction? Laughter. Then he made a point about spending but spending on quality 8-)  He didn't make a point of the IF mate ffs he added that in there to stop anyone thinking he has 300 million, which none of us think anyway! Then the 600 employees crap and then the if we find players to strengthen our side crap. Throughout trying to deflect the subject by asking why the post match interview is about money and not football but its only OUR post match interviews that are like this because of what we do in the window. Even the "BUT if we have a 100 million" is a reach, he's just covering his own back for mentioning 100 million in the first place. 

Thats how someone who isn't up Wenger's arse sees that interview.

On 8/25/2016 at 5:15 PM, TF S4DK said:

I started going to Arsenal at the last years of George Graham and TBH in the family enclosure you could hear fans arguing about Graham's lack of spending and relying on youth players that weren't going to be good enough...

He said it was never this toxic and its true. Fans argue every game, what is happening now is different. Why bother replying to this? Your full of shit. Do you even go games to see what its been like recently?

22 hours ago, mp* said:

Wenger>>>>>>

When he ducks and we are left with Stan, Sir Chips and Ivan the stress levels will be 1000x worse

You got a pretty girlfriend but she is always talking rubbish, moaning and pissing you off. You never leave her and put up with it as you don't think you could do any better. Thats a weak mentality.

I do not mind taking 2 steps back before going forward again. I'd rather a bit more excitement and not knowing whats going to happen than this bullshit. All I know is this is Arsenal FC and we may fall off after Wenger but we WILL be back. We might have to put up with a few years of dropping in and out top 4, we may finish 7th one season but on the other hand we could fucking improve, we could bring in a stronger manager because don't forget its not only Wenger's spending that has been scrutinised. So has his first 11, giving players extra time off, substitutions, team talks, attitude on the sideline theres much more and these have NOTHING to do with Gazidis or the board. These can be changed with a new manager and all I know is on the money Wenger is on, we can get Simeone who also doesn't spend as wildly as most. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The laughter is quite obvious. 10k fans shout at him to spend some fucking money - he laughs and then explains like he has said all summer that he wants to spend the money, and has repeated this all summer... If you don't think he made a point of distancing himself from 300 and 100m then your a mug and this is pointless.

Why is it only about money and spending is the point? and he's right, especially as like I said he has throughout the summer said he wants to spend money and would've spent 55m had he got his way by June 9th... It's a fact, not hearsay. Wenger and the press are bored of each other, until he paints the town red or he leaves, the relationship is completely unbalanced.

Turkish please go listen to the conversation and understand how a conversation works. He said "Why do you say I’m reluctant, I don’t understand that? I'll spend £300m if I find the player and if I have the £300m" then "if I find the good players and it's a hundred million, then it's a hundred million but we must have a hundred".

I'm a bit baffled by what your missing here tbh, but maybe yeah I'm too far up Wenger arse to see 8-)

Lol at thinking the George Graham era wasn't as toxic. Did you not hear me family enclosure...

Nobody forces you to reply ffs. Fuck off if you want to.

Lol, if you have erectile dysfunction it doesn't matter if you have a Worldy, Pretty or Ugly girlfriend, you can't fuck her properly. Like I said in the Life After Wenger thread - Wenger's employers don't know how to oversee, assist, review and hold him to account so we are fucked regardless and that is the weak mentality within our club. Before IMO you get to the injuries, failure to land the best talents out of his homeland early, his poor subs, refusal to change formation or certain players, team's lack of in-game management, his determination to hold on to certain players for arguable a year too long. I don't think any of us could scrutinise his team talks, time off or even his attitude on the sideline as we ain't the players. Them players play for Wenger 100% IMO the question is do they go the extra mile for themselves and him/why do they only appear to once shit gets peak.

Every year I hear about these great squads and money being spent and every year they finish below Wenger.

Why should we be scared? Because teams have played mid table and relegation fodder and got maximum points whilst we played Liverpool, the champions away and Watford?

Anyway I maintain, this squad (hopefully with Walcott benched if he continues his trash form over 38 games) has no excuse.

On 31 August 2016 at 2:02 PM, Seth Rollins said:

Because teams have played mid table and relegation fodder and got maximum points whilst we played Liverpool, the champions away and Watford?

Lol so you man have played the same kinda teams alie?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think the opponents matter tbh.

We took 7 points off the same teams last season in the corresponding fixtures. We have 4 points from 9.

Last season we had 4 points from 9 also, and the season before 5 points from 9. Can't remember the last time we had a 100% start into September tbh.

• 4 months later...

So what? People like you will allow him till the end of the season then what? How do you show your frustration an anger at the same old shit at the END of the season? There isnt a platform during the summer where fans can have a say an influence decisions. Just gets brushed under the carpet and come August your type will say "well he's still here, give him till May."

Yes, its mid-season but I could of told you this was gonna happen during the summer. Its inevitable. It does not matter what players we get, our manager hasnt got it in him anymore so he should fuck off!

• Upvote 5

• 4 months later...

Tatician like Conte... Tatician like Guardiola... Both went AWOL at Wembley to Arsene...

I thought all that shouting, organising and passion from the touchline won you matches lads?

3 FA Cups in 4 years...

Still terrible season, as minimum achievement not achieved, but good news is, we definitely have a different kind of season next year.

5th placed base

madness

enjoy the cup win and all that, but calling out the manager who won the league...

5th place base

madness

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1