WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

Really not base. Terrible season, shocking final position. TBF at the start of the season, i said the managers finishing 5th and 6th should be sacked, regardless of who...

This Chelsea side is meh to me... I was actually talking to the Arsenal fans... but anyway I think man forget I had to want Chelsea to win the League at a point this season and raise a smile last season when Hazard was ending dreams... Sadly for you guys this team bothers me the least of any Roman squad... Get Alexis and that might chage but for now really a Chelsea FC that has ended Tottenham in the last two years, given us Cech, sacked Mourinho and become Drogba, Lampard and Terry less hasn't bothered me at all. Even your "cunts" now, are somewhat likeable...

I did chuckle at your fans winning the league and singing Arsene Wenger we want you to stay on the last day... and being so confident for the Final, like you'd forgotten that Arsenal when it's hot >

15 minutes ago, TF S4DK said:

Really not base. Terrible season, shocking final position. TBF at the start of the season, i said the managers finishing 5th and 6th should be sacked, regardless of who...

This Chelsea side is meh to me... I was actually talking to the Arsenal fans... but anyway I think man forget I had to want Chelsea to win the League at a point this season and raise a smile last season when Hazard was ending dreams... Sadly for you guys this team bothers me the least of any Roman squad... Get Alexis and that might chage but for now really a Chelsea FC that has ended Tottenham in the last two years, given us Cech, sacked Mourinho and become Drogba, Lampard and Terry less hasn't bothered me at all. Even your "cunts" now, are somewhat likeable...

I did chuckle at your fans winning the league and singing Arsene Wenger we want you to stay on the last day... and being so confident for the Final, like you'd forgotten that Arsenal when it's hot >

when it comes to this, I've been crying in that Chelsea thread even back when Terry and Cahill walked the league about how poor certain players are

but when the league as a whole has declined so drastically (no way Arsenal of 12 years ago gets beat 10-2 on agg) it hardly matters

as for me misunderstanding who your post was directed at fair enough - well played Wenger

now it's time to announce that new contract :Y:

• Upvote 1

• Wednesday he sells us the 3-4-3 wing back formation with proof of remaining games and Cup Final win.

• Thursday signs new 2 year deal

• Özil declares he wants to extend contract and signs

• Next month Alexis states he's not signing a new deal

• Monreal, Mertesacker now back up CB's, Holding, Kos and Mustafi our back 3.

• Fans buy into new formation and change of fortune.

See you man next season! :Y:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Em Dott said:

"For you, they day Wenger signed the 2 year extension was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday".

Hxjziisa

Zgxgjs

sdhhdususjsjs

Dhxjzjs

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 3

Wenger I'm so happy he is staying. Our fans cost us the champions league spot this season. Missing out on champions league football for one season out of 21 there are youths out there aged 24 and lower who dont have memories of Arsenal not playing champions league games. 

• Downvote 4