WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

6 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Wenger I'm so happy he is staying. Our fans cost us the champions league spot this season. Missing out on champions league football for one season out of 21 there are youths out there aged 24 and lower who dont have memories of Arsenal not playing champions league games. 

I'm going to regret saying this, but elaborate please.

Arsenal Football Club and Arsène Wenger have agreed a two-year extension to his contract as manager.
Announcing the news, our majority owner Stan Kroenke said: “Our ambition is to win the Premier League and other major trophies in Europe. It’s what the fans, players, staff, manager and board expect and we won’t rest until that is achieved. Arsène is the best person to help us make that happen. He has a fantastic track record and has our full backing.”

Arsène and chief executive Ivan Gazidis have conducted a full review of our on and off the pitch activities to identify areas for improvement to build a sustained title challenge.

Arsène, who lifted the FA Cup for a record-breaking seventh time on Saturday, said: “I love this club and I am looking forward to the future with optimism and excitement. We are looking at what we do well and how we can be stronger everywhere. This is a strong group of players and with some additions we can be even more successful. We’re committed to mounting a sustained league challenge and that will be our focus this summer and next season.

“I am grateful to have the support of the board and Stan in doing everything we can to win more trophies. It’s what we all want and I know it’s what our fans around the world demand.”

In addition to the record £110m investment in players last summer, we have made almost £40 million investment in facilities at our London Colney training centre and the Academy at Hale End in the last two years.
Ivan said: “There is no complacency anywhere at this club. Our goal is to compete for and win trophies here and in Europe. Everything we do is designed to make that happen and we will be working hard on and off the pitch this summer to improve and make a strong challenge next season. The club has grown beyond recognition in every aspect in recent years and we have the platform to be successful and meet the ambitions we and our fans share.”

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170531/club-and-wenger-agree-contract-extension#FVretvEBSRI1mO66.99

24 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

“Our ambition is to win the Premier League and other major trophies in Europe. It’s what the fans, players, staff, manager and board expect and we won’t rest until that is achieved. Arsène is the best person to help us make that happen. He has a fantastic track record and has our full backing.”

3 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Autism flaring up in this heat boy

Them cheap text to get the "lols".... You wish I had autism, but unfortunately taking the piss out of people like Rsonist isn't cool and it make you look like a real prick.

So mahrez + 2 ????

5th again