WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I said years ago (on here i think) that we would never win anything major under Wenger again. He has a job for life imo, regardless.. even this spell isn't as bad as what Utd, Liverpool & Chelsea (finished 10th admittedly after winning the league) have endured.

Wenger has been great for this club, but needs to go sharpish because people are forgetting his good work and in this social media fulled, modern world of constant content some are trying to make him some figure of ridicule, when in reality he has been a top manager.

Main issue for me (has been for years) is that he has abandoned what made him successful

- pace

- power

- athleticism

We are poor to watch against the average sides, everything is too slow, the recruitment has been awful for years, i mean never in a month of sunday's were Chamahk, Sanogo etc arsenal players (there are many more). I hope he goes soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2018 at 8:10 PM, anelka said:

Main issue for me (has been for years) is that he has abandoned what made him successful

- pace

- power

- athleticism

This is it. Look around the squad. We actually have NONE of those 3. You can't include Bellerin because he doesn't drive with the ball or cross. He stops dead in his tracks when he gets it and lays it inside. We sold Walcott (Thank God) and Alexis had all three and we got rid. Haven't seen much of Mkhi since he left BVB.

He's not ruined his legacy (yet) I agree but there is no way things can get better under this current manager. They're going to continue declining.

• 1 month later...