Another School Massacre - 28 Dead (20 Children)

Black Ant

As human beings all we have achieved is more and more means of ensuring that death prevails, that life can be taken away at a whim. This is why I believe we as a race are near our end, as in God will sweep us away. This guys mum according to the papers was a 'prepper' so she was part of some apocalypse cult and was hoarding guns in preparation for a global armageddon which the kid took. In this tragedy I believe this killer is as much a victim of this failed society we call America as the kids. All it requires is a skin tone or a disability and you are vulnerable. Another point of note is the kid played a lot of COD.

When do you think this is gonna happen?

Good points.

Sometimes u gta ave a daem cull

Like di badgers init

I dont really care about ameican or chinese kids

I dunnno why obama is bawling

Did my man cry wen he was pushin buttons on the drone strikes wiping out whole familys

I feel like im the only man in the world who even points these hilarious hypocrcys out

That nigga had onions on the podium

If you man think this is some sort of balancing act then you're all very lost.

It's true the media has shown us the side they want us to see but even so there is an evil permeating throughout the US that leads to kids in well-to-do societies ripping other little children to shreds with bullets.

Lets leave the Middle East out of this one, and concentrate on why the world is so screwed. Cos all you man screaming 'Middle East' this and that are living in the west. You all very much indulge in western practises from what I see and all that does is reinforce the view that what Americans do abroad is acceptable. So if you want to act as if it is acceptable for children to die because they're Amwlerican make a stand in your own lifestyle or shut up. I bet most of you man have sprayed up some Arab troops on COD so to chat this shit is contradictory.

• Downvote 5

negged.

no one is rejoicing at the murder of kids. however, an american kid playing in class isnt more important than an afghan,pakistani,yemeni child playing at home to be murdered by american drones based on an absolute lie. the drone killings are even worse, since the reason for such killings is a complete fallacy.

living in the west means we see the complete hypocrisy....cos i didnt see obama fake his tears for no Palestinian child murdered by US funded weapons or any drones.

its not acceptable that innocent people die anywhere. but what you should know is that such seeds of daemonism being sown abroad in the name of War on terror will translate into innocent deaths at home as well. since most people are too stupid or unconcerned to question govt actions and let large corporations and lobbyists rule their lives.

• Upvote 6

DC Sniper?

one at a time

look at the greats like Anders Behring Breivik, James Eagan Holmes, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold etc etc. these man put heart into it

look at man like Muhammad Atta and them aswell, niggas just cant do it, look at Umar Farook A.

and that's the sad thing Morgan freeman was talking about you remember all their names, but don't know any victims names.

As human beings all we have achieved is more and more means of ensuring that death prevails, that life can be taken away at a whim. This is why I believe we as a race are near our end, as in God will sweep us away. This guys mum according to the papers was a 'prepper' so she was part of some apocalypse cult and was hoarding guns in preparation for a global armageddon which the kid took. In this tragedy I believe this killer is as much a victim of this failed society we call America as the kids. All it requires is a skin tone or a disability and you are vulnerable. Another point of note is the kid played a lot of COD.

Pos.