Homeland

Vertigo

Homeland >

The speed of homeland is a madness. no fucking around.

• 2 weeks later...

Carries a d*ckhead, they will never find out about that inside chick now....

Homeland

:o

Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud... Wha gwarn with the ting... Why would she do that...fuuuuuuuck!!

I thought she was jus gonna let him beat...I was also kinda hoping it was jus some daydream sh*t aswell tbh n it would flashback to him opening the door...urgh.

I swear different episodes are written by diff ppl,then sh*t is jus thrown together...think it peaked too early,sh*t is jus turning cray!!!

Homeland is peaking too early but obviously this is all planned out so they must have some blinders coming up

Broady wont break though, and surely that vid isnt enough to charge him

'course it is enough

i reckon theyll use his daughter as leverage

not really sure where theyre gonna take it though, 'cause he cant be the main bad guy of the season unless he escapes

Recently started Homeland. Tbh, they could have easily made that show 1 season and finished it there and then :lol: Starting season 2 now but i feel that it won't be as good as the first one.

American Horror story season 2 is out. They writers have scraped the first season and gave it a new story line. They kept the same actors, they are just playing different roles so it's confusing at first if you've seen season 1. The show is f*cked right now, writers took a brave choice starting it again and it looks good so far! Certain scenes are f*cked :lol: Don't bother watching season 1, start at 2.

Homeland is the shit. so fast paced, no filler eps at all :lol:

• Upvote 1

Im glad im watching it week by week aswell...

there is no way you could have a season of homeland on your hd and not be able to fiend for the next ep everytime.