Homeland

Vertigo

• 3 weeks later...

Homeland finale was nice

This thing with Carrie and Brody is bullshit though. Hate the way they've played with it and made it dominate the last few shows.  Ridiculous the way they decided to leave when the funeral just started.

Also, felt the last ep of Walking Dead was too rushed. Sort of losing interest in the storyline. Guess it was a good time to stop here halfway.

dont all of these programmes have there own topics?

use the search button 

if you cant find one please create one.....

I find a general topic not only hard to follow but riddled with spoilers

dont want to be coming to talk about breaking bad and be spoilered by homeland... even if there is no specific words

thank you

Will split the homeland posts from the other thread into a new topic. Someone who has watched walking dead ect can do the others coz im not on reading the spoilers

kdnccd

dsffd

sssss

Quinn came with the bars :lol: Sick Character...

Should be a sick S3...

Just hope it doesnt turn in to a Prison Break-esque wild good chase....

Anything could happen tbh..

• Upvote 1

Homeland finale was nice

This thing with Carrie and Brody is bullshit though. Hate the way they've played with it and made it dominate the last few shows.  Ridiculous the way they decided to leave when the funeral just started.

Also, felt the last ep of Walking Dead was too rushed. Sort of losing interest in the storyline. Guess it was a good time to stop here halfway.

SPOILER ALERT

Season 1 set such a high benchmark it was always gona be tough to live up to. The Dana hit n run plot was fuckin awful and I think they dragged out the brody carrie thing last few eps, it made them both boring to watch, but I think the finale pulled it out of the bag and concluded things nicely. It brought back the audiences tension over whether brody was still bad and how carrie could possibly choose him over her job.

Damien Lewis' acting >>>>>>>

Saul>>>>

Quinn was good too, hope he's in s3 more

Dunno where they're gonna take it now, I don't think brody will be in it much, I think they'll focus more on who drove his car, trying to figure out the mole etc

also brody fuckin hated walden no surprise he didn't wanna sit there taking in the praise for drones

I don't think there should be a season 3.

2 was starting to drag as it is, carrie and brody love story was boring, and the hit and run seemed pointless, if they wanted a background story cudda done sutten better than that.

Just leave it as itis, a big mystery of who blew up da ting

• Downvote 1