You ever been set up by a chick before?

John Wall

Just had a link in NW, got to the yard and pinged her to say im downstairs. She tells me come to her door, as I get there I notice the door is open and shes sent another message telling me to just come in.

Obviously thought this was extremely boukie, so retreated back to the whip and told her I was on the phone.....after 5 mins I sent her a message saying come down and let me in again but she said how she was busy doing something so I should just come in as the door was still open.

Whole situation was boukie

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but who will just leave their door open to a person whos never been to their house before and tell them to come in without greeting them in?

Ended up going home, anyone else got any stories of set-ups/potential set ups???

Alot of times iv gone to buck females iv thought the situation was mad bookie, more time its just paranoia. If you aint got dons out there actually looking for u, or ur a shotter gotta ask yourself why a girl would try set you up. Especially if you drew it fair and square (ie not on POF or facebook)

obviously upstairs naked or in lingerie waiting for a major pounding, smoke too much weed bruh

:rofl:

this was going to be my exact post

dis guy is defo bunning tooo much 

if it was a set up - why does the door have to be open - if she wanted to set u up she couldve easily just came out and opened the door let u in and let the goons do what they need to 

no but i had an extremely paranoid phase especially when i was moving stuff

after one guy i know got run up on with shottys after they recognised his whip outside some girls house, i started parking up a road down and walking.... telling girls ah i forgot your house/cant find a parking space...... meet me and well walk down 

now i just dont bother with the ends hoes

obviously upstairs naked or in lingerie waiting for a major pounding, smoke too much weed bruh

:rofl:

this was going to be my exact post

dis guy is defo bunning tooo much 

if it was a set up - why does the door have to be open - if she wanted to set u up she couldve easily just came out and opened the door let u in and let the goons do what they need to 

maybe it wasnt her house, she wasnt there, and was just trying to lure him inside?

tis possible

• Upvote 1

depends if u linked her before, the area in which the place was, etc

remember one time i linked this chick in clapham....now i dont know south init...and she was QUICK to get me to come link....but i was hungry so i ws thinking with my d*ck until i got to clapham jt thinking....wtf am i doing? im on my ones, i dont know these ends, i dont know anyone from here, i never been to this tings yard before... + it was some ting off the internet. so i bb her like ..yeh im not far....she was like....ye dont ring the bell message me when your outside...so iwas thinking hmmm....wtf is this all about? i said why? she was like oh nosey neighbours....i had to ponder on it for a hot second, proper scoped the area and her door etc, it was on some any road didnt look bookie at all, still paro. anyway told her im outside , came down, about 30mins later i was getting head.

so it could go either way. IMO go with your instinct