Mad google searches

Woodpecker

what qualifications u need to become a SEO?

Well I did IT Practitioners and Software Development and for my degree I did Telecommunications and Networks Engineering. But to be honest in this day and age, your more likely to be hired if you do shit at home and master the art and be able to present a portfolio and demonstrate your skills.

what qualifications u need to become a SEO?

Well I did IT Practitioners and Software Development and for my degree I did Telecommunications and Networks Engineering. But to be honest in this day and age, your more likely to be hired if you do shit at home and master the art and be able to present a portfolio and demonstrate your skills.

Exactly, I learnt to code HTML as a kid and have just advanced my knowledge through time and general geekyness. Portfolio built up pretty quickly cos I have a lot of friends with their own businesses and websites, so I was easily able to learn and practice using tutorials and got more knowledge through time. Have now dealt with about 15 companies and got 2 projects running every month roughly. Pretty nifty thing to get into, especially since most people aren't using keywords in the right way at all, which means you can show them a huge traffic increase within about a month or two......The problems only come if they know their shit and want you to improve their marketing in terms of conversions....however thats something extra, and more money can be made.

• 3 weeks later...