Final straw

Woodpecker

Drew some racist bitch from the pub under me upstairs, I dont drink alc anymore so it was hard for me to even find her slurring mildly attractive but I did it. She had the pleasure to come upstairs.

Bitch comes upstairs sees menorah

are you a fucking jew?

fam its not even my menorah but I didnt like her tone, bus her head off the wall tryna get her out my yard an got nicked but in austria they dont put you in cells, was gonna have an interview in 2 weeks but she dropd charges cah her huhhhhsband

straight lol and im still back at my pc sober

Tell stories of your final straw

final straw is when i find out my wife is cooking the food for the local aliens as my rasta calls them but really there just

old fat dykes,,,,anyway she cooks there food i find some note in the door, played it cool she didnt say a word

used any excuse to knock the bitch out tbh

di last straw was when my girlfriend of 6 months let some guy that i know who isn't my friend grind up on her in di club whilst i was there right next to her.

why she thought this was ok, i don't know. she thought it was some joke ting, i didn't see the jokey side of it, that shit can't run imo.

I let her know that i was mad at the time but she didn't know how mad until later on.

drew head off in the back of the car after, she gave the best head of her life, she had to,

wasn't enough to save her though

however i haven't learn't not to luh dese hoes until recently

di last straw was when my girlfriend of 6 months let some guy that i know who isn't my friend grind up on her in di club whilst i was there right next to her.

why she thought this was ok, i don't know. she thought it was some joke ting, i didn't see the jokey side of it, that shit can't run imo.

I let her know that i was mad at the time but she didn't know how mad until later on.

drew head off in the back of the car after, she gave the best head of her life, she had to,

wasn't enough to save her though

however i haven't learn't not to luh dese hoes until recently

quoted for the shameful nature

every single  line has something which disgusts my soul 

literally you could dissect this post and discuss it in an essay on how not to behave as a man

lol, i called her out for doing that, not my fault she decided to act like a ho and we are not now together so..................