Would You Wife.........

Guest chap44uns

I tried, she wanted some pro pics done, put her onto my boy, when it come time to go studio she didn't turn up.

She later apologised said she was a bit shook, that's when I knew for certain she was wife material.

loooooooool

fully dying at some of these comments

tings like these, i would still wife because of the levels, only i'd hire private investigators at 6 month intervals lol

Guest chap44uns

I tried, she wanted some pro pics done, put her onto my boy, when it come time to go studio she didn't turn up.

She later apologised said she was a bit shook, that's when I knew for certain she was wife material.

loooooooool

fully dying at some of these comments

tings like these, i would still wife because of the levels, only i'd hire private investigators at 6

month intervals lol

lol......

i would try to bang her regularly for a few months as she is fire, and this might involve stunting in mcdonalds

but come on

she will probably give head to kanye west at his table while you are at a restaurant with her and yr parents celebrating yr engagement or the birth of your first child

mad awkward