want to sell a mix cd/ bass,reggae dub etc......how 2 do it.

Kim

"The game is to be sold, not told."

in response to that you can share the recipe but it dont always mean that its going to taste the same.

Also the game changes over a period of time, music aint making money how it use to the game has changed up so differently now.

Compilations is different as it isn't your music, you need to draw up licensing contracts, workout royalty spilts, understanding how retail works, release dates, how to submit releases, export, etc... For 3k and 30% I can do that all for you. If you ain't got 3k then this ain't for you and yes there is money in compilations.

Guest chap44uns
Compilations is different as it isn't your music, you need to draw up licensing contracts, workout royalty spilts, understanding how retail works, release dates, how to submit releases, export, etc... For 3k and 30% I can do that all for you. If you ain't got 3k then this ain't for you and yes there is money in compilations.

check ur pm ive got di doe and iam ready to blow

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He said 30% not head

You better get an accountant too fam.